ATS Looking for a vtc!

TR1CKASTAR

Oct 12, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
Evening all,

I have around 100 hours logged in steam between ATS and ETS2 but have played ets since the day it came out on pc (non steam title) have all dlcs for ATS.

Im currently looking to join a vtc, but ive never joined a company before and completely new to vtc (im a noob) :)

I am from the UK, i read and write english and speak it fluent, im 31 years of age.

I have a mic and full steering wheel setup (non shifter setup)

I perfer the whole simulation look and feel, the more simulated the better :)

Im friendly and approachable, i love playing truck sim in the evenings and when get time after running about after the kids.

Any companys out there willing to give me a go let us know :)

buddy mccollum

Dec 11, 2018
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Evening all,

I have around 100 hours logged in steam between ATS and ETS2 but have played ets since the day it came out on pc (non steam title) have all dlcs for ATS.

Im currently looking to join a vtc, but ive never joined a company before and completely new to vtc (im a noob) :)

I am from the UK, i read and write english and speak it fluent, im 31 years of age.

I have a mic and full steering wheel setup (non shifter setup)

I perfer the whole simulation look and feel, the more simulated the better :)

Im friendly and approachable, i love playing truck sim in the evenings and when get time after running about after the kids.

Any companys out there willing to give me a go let us know :)

If your still looking for a company, send me a message on discord at Buddy#1452! I have a VTC that I'm looking to grow. if you have any questions please feel free to ask. Hope to hear from you!