Looking for a VTC (1 Viewer)

Not new to ATS/ETS2 at all, combined about 140 hours total on road. Know the laws, know the roads, just looking for a good group of guys to work for, convoy with and just be friends with. I am old enough for any of your requirements so age is not a factor when it comes to me. I also have a decent amount of time to commit to a VTC as well. Let me know what ya guys got by leaving those links and I will go through and pick one out. I want a VTC with activity, who is business like but can also have some great laughs and funs at events. Thanks guys look forward to seeing what you have for me, and if it makes any difference i have a g920 w/ pedals and shifter.

Advertisement

Not new to ATS/ETS2 at all, combined about 140 hours total on road. Know the laws, know the roads, just looking for a good group of guys to work for, convoy with and just be friends with. I am old enough for any of your requirements so age is not a factor when it comes to me. I also have a decent amount of time to commit to a VTC as well. Let me know what ya guys got by leaving those links and I will go through and pick one out. I want a VTC with activity, who is business like but can also have some great laughs and funs at events. Thanks guys look forward to seeing what you have for me, and if it makes any difference i have a g920 w/ pedals and shifter.

Check out Viva Trucking, one of the most professional VTC's around. At Viva, we are more then Just a VTC, we are a family, and I think would enjoy our features. Learn more at www.vivatrucking.com . Hope to see you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread