Looking for a VTC (1 Viewer)

Hi

I am looking into joining a new VTC, But i have not yet taken my decision. But anyway comment you're email or send me a message. I have 506 hours on ETS 2 and 33 hours on ATS. And i got like about 2000 hours on Photoshop working on different skins for ATS and ETS 2. Soooo yeah, hook me up if u need i am valuable to youre company. My decision will be made at the end of the week

Hey Starrex97, I'd love for you to come to Trucking United. We have our very own autologger and are one of the fastest growing VTC's around with already over 120 members after just one week. I hope you will apply at truckingunited.net/apply.php . I also remember you from Viva so I hope you will come back to the community.

Advertisement

Hi

I am looking into joining a new VTC, But i have not yet taken my decision. But anyway comment you're email or send me a message. I have 506 hours on ETS 2 and 33 hours on ATS. And i got like about 2000 hours on Photoshop working on different skins for ATS and ETS 2. Soooo yeah, hook me up if u need i am valuable to youre company. My decision will be made at the end of the week
hi i run starlight freight services and i would like drivers on my team but i only have 1 driver so i would like some help to plan events so you might be able to help with that as well to join have a look at this first https://trucksim.org/threads/starlight-freight-services-is-recruiting-now.8108/

Hi

Hey Starrex,
If you enjoy the simulation aspect of ETS then EuroHaul may be a VTC for you - have a look at our thread HERE and also join our Discord for more information HERE

Much Appreciated,

Ben Broomfield
EuroHaul CEO

Greetings,Starrex97

You won't find any other VTC like Viva Trucking! Viva Trucking is extremely active will 350+ registered members, 10+ applications a day, along with our large, weekly MP convoys. Our self-operated logging system and other web features provide an immersive and realistic company feel. With our award-winning support and staff, we will ensure you enjoy every minute at Viva Trucking. Visit our website at https://www.vivatrucking.com/ . We hope to hear from you soon!

Viva Trucking - Kings of the Road

Users who are viewing this thread