Looking For A VTC (1 Viewer)

Hey fellas my name is Danny.

I have been around the VTC community for a long time ( since the original Hard Truck ) I was a member of Transposing Trucking and I am an active member of Truck Mod Shop. I have run VTC's and owned or been Co Owner of quite a few over the years. I can mod in Haul in but not ATS yet. I know there are a lot of requirements for some of these new VTC'S these days. I'm looking for a place to call home but I refuse to use teamspeak and discord or facebook or any other ridiculous programs or social media just to be a member of a forum. I'm fine with filling out an app and doing an interview through personal messaging. If you think you may benefit from having a disabled veteran on your forum feel free to message me here and send me a link to your forum. Have a great evening and see you on the site.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Right now yes we are ats only BUT we are working on adding ETS 2 again in our VTC since drivers been asking. If you apply, just put on your application somewhere that you want to drive for the ets 2 part of the company.

Thanks for the information! I've recently joined United Logistics but I will keep you guys in mind should be in need somewhen in the future. :)

Reactions: Speedy

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
US
www.ptvtc.com
I ran a couple loads with the auto logger,but im confused do we just run the auto logger or do we manually log the jobs or both? I replied to the email saying i would be playing both ats and ets2 havent heard anything back..thx
Sorry for no reply. Thought you got one back. But as of now, we do not have auto logging. So its manual logging. The auto logging still may come but we are working on a few things with the dispatcher yet.

Users who are viewing this thread