Looking for a VTC - No MP Requirements (1 Viewer)

Hello, I am currently a driver for KnoxVegas Trucking, but we have been notified that we are all getting laid off and the company is closing at the end of March. So, I'm looking for a new company to join.

About Me:
  • Never used Discord or TeamSpeak, but I can learn.
  • I play mainly ETS2, but do ATS from time to time.
  • I log about 10 loads a week, roughly 8,000km+
  • I drive as close to real as I can (following truck speed limits, stopping at rail crossings with ADR loads, etc..)
  • I don't do much M.P.
  • Create my own truck skins. Just include the VTC company information on the door as a leased to notification.
I'm looking for a company that has the following:
  • Active and mature players. I don't care if there is only 5 drivers, as long as they are active and drive like a trucking simulator and not Need 4 Speed Truck Edition
  • Use TruckDataLogger for load information.
  • Active forum, or discussion area to discuss the game, share photos.
  • No restriction on the type and number of mods used. But has some guidelines on cargo values. I.e. loads that pay 500/km aren't very realistic.
  • No mandatory MP driving, or mandatory convoys a month/week to participate in. I'll join these when I can, but real life (work and family) tends to get in the way of sticking to a schedule.
I've went to a several of the VTC's located here, but they all seem to have died a slow death, so appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,
JD

Reactions: Elwerphaly

Advertisement

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
US
www.ptvtc.com
Like @Graywolf said above, Come join us over at Premiere Transport VTC. We got our very own custom Dispatcher with telemetry, live driver stats on the site, and very detailed stats of drivers loads. If you join, you can earn a 500 mile sign on bouns if you put you found us on Trucksim.org.

premieretransportvtc.com

Users who are viewing this thread