- Mar 17, 2017
- Favourite Truck
Hello, I am currently a driver for KnoxVegas Trucking, but we have been notified that we are all getting laid off and the company is closing at the end of March. So, I'm looking for a new company to join.
- Location: Texas, U.S.
- Age: 40+
- Never used Discord or TeamSpeak, but I can learn.
- I play mainly ETS2, but do ATS from time to time.
- I log about 10 loads a week, roughly 8,000km+
- I drive as close to real as I can (following truck speed limits, stopping at rail crossings with ADR loads, etc..)
- I don't do much M.P.
- Create my own truck skins. Just include the VTC company information on the door as a leased to notification.
- Active and mature players. I don't care if there is only 5 drivers, as long as they are active and drive like a trucking simulator and not Need 4 Speed Truck Edition
- Use TruckDataLogger for load information.
- Active forum, or discussion area to discuss the game, share photos.
- No restriction on the type and number of mods used. But has some guidelines on cargo values. I.e. loads that pay 500/km aren't very realistic.
- No mandatory MP driving, or mandatory convoys a month/week to participate in. I'll join these when I can, but real life (work and family) tends to get in the way of sticking to a schedule.