Longest drive

VictorYC

Mar 4, 2015
Favourite Truck
Scania
I just like to see if someone can beat me (probably yes), my longest trip was from The west side of England to Bratislava, in total maybe 1,300KM. Yours?

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Pfffft. I did an about 3,500 km journey from somewhere in Russia to somewhere in Finland. Don't remember exactly because I did it around Christmas time for the Raven DLC.

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
inb4 someone drives all the way around the edge of the map. :P

Carrythxd

Apr 23, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
If I remember correctly, my longest trip was around 2,500km, drove from UK to Poland :)

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Don't know what my longest drive on ETS2 is, probably when I did Glasgow to some place in Africa on TSM! Although, when I still played the original ETS, I drove all the way around the edge of the map :P

germanicus12

Feb 8, 2014
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
Don't know how long I drove but I once took an "oversized" load from north west UK to Milan Italy. Delivered without a scratch it is the only reason I still remember it. :p

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Edge to Edge of TSM latest version (Don't know what route length was it, from upper right edge to lower left of the map!) oversize load and also Driving with my Favorite Truck "W900."

ESV`

Mar 8, 2015
Favourite Truck
Volvo
3.800 KM From Hannover to Poznan,From Poznan to Liublin,From LIublin to Katowice :P

AngelA

Mar 20, 2015
Favourite Truck
Scania
3.300 KM i think and is from Strasbourg to Russia ( St.Petersburg )