London repaints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omsiese

Mar 30, 2016
Cool, but I can hardly see the bus, try taking a screenshot on your PC?

D

Deleted member 422

I would strongly advise against posting any more pictures. I believe that bus to be an illegal format of the Dart...

Omsiese

Mar 30, 2016
I would strongly advise against posting any more pictures. I believe that bus to be an illegal format of the Dart...
pretty sure its the one on aussiex which isnt illegal? correct me if im wrong though. :)

Danielread

Dec 10, 2016
pretty sure its the one on aussiex which isnt illegal? correct me if im wrong though. :)
It is and Inproved a couple of bits of the bus I added a ticket machine and working wipers and a working dash and a cab door I have got permission to do so

D

Deleted member 422

It's just I remember him posting the same screens hits as you have, and he was proven to be using Chris Sammuls buses. Can you explain this? And how you come to have modified a bus identically to one avaliable illegally?

Danielread

Dec 10, 2016
I didn't now that they were Chris sammuls bus I'm really sorry if I've broken the rules It won't happen again :(

D

Deleted member 422

I didn't now that they were Chris sammuls bus I'm really sorry if I've broken the rules It won't happen again :(
I don't know if any rules have been broken, I was just saying originally to avoid posting them ;)

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Hmm, seems like the pictures in question have been speedily deleted. That's ok though, because I suspect I know what they look like anyway ;)

Since there are no longer any pictures in the first post, I'm going to lock this down under our WIP rules. If you wish to show off repaints you are working on, your best bet is probably the Workbench thread: What's on your workbench? - just make sure you stick to buses whose authors have full permission to release their project.

Reactions: Deleted member 422
Status
Not open for further replies.