London IBUS Sounds? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

South England Design Team

INACTIVE
Banned Member
Apr 28, 2016
Hi,

Is there anyone out there who is in a position where they are able to get good quality IBUS recording for me?

I'm looking for the ones on the 208 bus route, including the ones for the destinations itself ("208 to ...").

If you might be able to help, that would be great.

Thanks

Costar1198

Some guy from Croydon innit
Mar 30, 2016
Hi,

Is there anyone out there who is in a position where they are able to get good quality IBUS recording for me?

I'm looking for the ones on the 208 bus route, including the ones for the destinations itself ("208 to ...").

If you might be able to help, that would be great.

Thanks

I think you can get them from TFL themself, you would just need to ask nicely ;) . Looking at the quality of the ones in the London addon they might be from TFL themselves. 

Advertisement

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
I;ll create them for you as part of the batch I'm making tonight for the 133/453, got the disk from TfL, give me a list of destinations for the 208 that you're including.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can always make a freedom of information request to get TFL to send the CD's. But do be aware they are recorded in segments, so you will have to put them together yourself. Another thing is that they can be outdated (e.g having old X26 announcement, not including to etc'

INACTIVE
Banned Member
Apr 28, 2016
I;ll create them for you as part of the batch I'm making tonight for the 133/453, got the disk from TfL, give me a list of destinations for the 208 that you're including.

Sorry for taking a while, I wont list all the stops but I would need:

208 to...

Orpington / Perry Hall Road

Petts Wood

Bromley Common / The Crown

Downham

Bromley North

Catford

Lewisham Shopping Centre

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: Rhys

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
Awesome, see attached :), included two additional destinations to Bellingham, Catford Bus Garage and Lewisham Station if you are to include the changes to Lewisham in the chrono.

Ensure you put all the .wav files in your "vehicles/Announcements/iBus", also ensure that the destinations in the hof file (Line:Frnt Annax 1) match with the sound files. 

Please note, if you are to make additional announcements for the bus stops that it not placed into the "iBus" folder

View attachment 1202

Advertisement

Advertisement

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
@RhysGeoffrey, here is the .hof file. For the ones labelled '#Ter' need the 'This Bus Terminates Here' Tag.

View attachment 1236

Don't worry about that "Bus Terminates Here", as AD156 has changed the scripts for the full version to automatically say that at the last stop. I'll probably sort these out over the course of the week if not, then the following week.

INACTIVE
Banned Member
Apr 28, 2016
Don't worry about that "Bus Terminates Here", as AD156 has changed the scripts for the full version to automatically say that at the last stop. I'll probably sort these out over the course of the week if not, then the following week.

The bus used is most probably going to be your E40D, I presume it works the same as the Gemini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread