London DLC Discussion [RELEASE DATE: 10/12/2020] (26 Viewers)

Advertisement

thegamer7893

To be honest, the patience that we've given Rhys has allowed him to really put in work on the add-on and hopefully when its released, the Germans can say that we can make good add-ons for OMSI cos they've had all the fun for years until recently with the releases of the Lite, 400MMC, Masterdeck and Phantom with more certainly to come in the future.

Jimmy Turtle

Building Canberra One File At A Time....
I'm having a full on laugh at the people on the FaceBook group OMSI 2 Public Buses I think where everyone is complaining that Amazon is correct and the AddOn should be out by now and that sort of crap. It's like just watch this space (on here and with Aerosoft and the proper channels to keep in the loop of the development) Are people that gullible and that it's just so irritating. I see why Rhys just went guys, please leave the dev team alone cause this is beyond a joke anymore.

MyNameIsName

I'm having a full on laugh at the people on the FaceBook group OMSI 2 Public Buses I think where everyone is complaining that Amazon is correct and the AddOn should be out by now and that sort of crap. It's like just watch this space (on here and with Aerosoft and the proper channels to keep in the loop of the development) Are people that gullible and that it's just so irritating. I see why Rhys just went guys, please leave the dev team alone cause this is beyond a joke anymore.
People just have to learn to wait more honestly because when it does come out everyone will be happy lol

Jimmy Turtle

Building Canberra One File At A Time....
Like seriously we all have been waiting for London for like forever it might seem but its the same for all of us. Just be bloody patient and we'll be fine and will get seriously beautiful Content... Is it really that hard people?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: thegamer7893

Networker88

I think a lot of the frustration surrounding this probably arises from the fact that Amazon have a 'placeholder' date on the product page, and said page is the first listing when you do a Google search for "OMSI London". Obviously, on here we know that it will be released when its released. But if someone hasn't read this thread, then you can't blame them for relying on the information on the page to buy the product, then getting frustrated when said information (ie, this product will be released on) turns out to be false. It is blatant mis-selling. Would you be happy to pay for a product, be told it would be delivered on a certain date, then told to wait another 3 months and to 'be more patient'?

However, don't mistake the mini rant above for any criticism from myself of the London dev team. This is firmly on Aerosoft, it's their branding on the product page. They really should have pulled their finger out with Amazon to either get the listing removed until its ready for release, or the listing changed to not specify a date. I more than familiar enough with the OMSI Editor to know how long maps can take to develop, and that's only if the motivation and spare time is there, often there isn't. The fact it's taken 4 years to develop an optimised and very realistic looking map as well as the vehicles is actually quite realistic in my opinion, especially if the devs have other primary commitments.

I really do wish the team the best, and going from the trailer and recent screenshots, I'm confident that it will probably be one of, if not the highest rated official OMSI DLCs out there upon release. I'll certainly be parting with my money for it.

Advertisement

Niclouse

For anyone that's interested. Looks like the description for add-on London on the Aerosoft store has been updated if you wanted to see a more in-depth description of the upcoming add-on.

Trident Fan

A lover of all diesel buses
For anyone that's interested. Looks like the description for add-on London on the Aerosoft store has been updated if you wanted to see a more in-depth description of the upcoming add-on.

I’ve literally just realised that the bus on the front cover is Gemini 2 and not a 3, is it being worked on?

• Sad

Reeceplaster

There's also a few new screenshots on the page as well. I'm getting very excited! :)

thegamer7893

This is why patience is key.... (ik that I will get some confused reactions but it's fine)

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Duco
  • keanedsouza
  • RyanBailey
  • M
  • Kyle C
  • Leemers
  • Bobby567
  • LonelyOldDaf
  • scaica