London DLC Discussion [NO RELEASE DATE DISCUSSION] (3 Viewers)

Advertisement

Bobby567

Creator of the Yorkshire Reds Repaint Pack
The C200s sounds were originally recorded from a Voith 2009 Arriva Gillingham E200. The C200 comes with a Voith and fictional ZF variant. The C400 also comes with a standard ZF gearbox. At present, there are no plans for a Voith C400, especially considering most of the E400s that operate within the Add-on’s area are ZF, irl.

It doesn’t matter where it’s purchased from, everyone still gets paid the same way :D
Bit of a shame that the E200 won't come with Allison sounds. :( But I'm Looking forward to the ZF Box version - They sound a bit like E200MMC's. An example is here: Credit to KickdownLondon for the video

Reactions: thegamer7893

thegamer7893

I don't think that the impatient London vegs realise how much of a transition this map has undertaken.

For example - in the pictures below, you can see how much different London looks and how much of a quality gap there is. For anyone with sense, that just shows how much Rhys (and the London team) have worked on the map that it is today, not to mention how much delays it has had.

Another example of where London has stepped up as a piece of DLC is with the buses - the buses you can see above looks nothing like the buses below and this is all because of the hard work that has been undertaken by the London team to make buses which are of the best quality.

Imo, I think that this shows that sometimes delays to things are not always for the bad and in this case, it was for the better and because of the delays and hard work that the London team have put into the map, we are able to (hopefully) get a 2020 release.

So for anyone (like me) who is looking to start map building, this map should be something to look up to and get inspiration from.

Ik the UKDT and London team have already spoken about this (amongst other people) but I'd thought I'd say something too as I feel that there are still impatient vegs that are actively looking for any hint that a release date for London will be mentioned.

Below are pictures of the London map which was originally made in 2014/then (top picture) and London which has been made into a top quality map with brilliantly made buses included/now (bottom picture) just as a comparison to show how much the map has improved since TSLP days (2014)

Picture1.png

Last edited:

thegamer7893

Another thing - (although this will probably be done (if it is) after London is released) could it be possible that the Go-Ahead route's 322 and 432 are allocated to Camberwell (Q) and the routes which run through Waterloo be allocated to the garage up dere (RA) (i.e. 68)

Last edited:

North London Buses

Bus Enthusiast based in North London.
@Rhys another thing, (ik this is a stupid question but still) will we have the ability to make the announcement pack which comes with London work with other buses (i.e. Masterdeck, SP400 MMC, etc.)?
If the buses support announcements then they can use the announcements for example you can use the south London announcements on the masterbus and e400 mmc

ItsJarvis

I don't think that the impatient London vegs realise how much of a transition this map has undertaken.

For example - in the pictures below, you can see how much different London looks and how much of a quality gap there is. For anyone with sense, that just shows how much Rhys (and the London team) have worked on the map that it is today, not to mention how much delays it has had.

Another example of where London has stepped up as a piece of DLC is with the buses - the buses you can see above looks nothing like the buses below and this is all because of the hard work that has been undertaken by the London team to make buses which are of the best quality.

Imo, I think that this shows that sometimes delays to things are not always for the bad and in this case, it was for the better and because of the delays and hard work that the London team have put into the map, we are able to (hopefully) get a 2020 release.

So for anyone (like me) who is looking to start map building, this map should be something to look up to and get inspiration from.

View attachment 72931
Woahh! What happened to the Ciatro tho?

thegamer7893

Woahh! What happened to the Ciatro tho?

It isn't in the final product from what I can tell because in the trailer the 507/521s are been ran by C200s but when I manage to get it I'll be able to mod the AI list so that on my copy of London, Citaro's are used as appropriate

Advertisement

thegamer7893

Any news on the add-on london lately? The discussion is a bit dry ngl.

Rhys said previously that he was finalising timetables for the routes on the map which is the latest (sort of) news we've heard from him

All you and all of us can do is play the waiting game chap. Just watch the trailer, it’s got all the info you would need instead of asking in here.

Yep, all the patience will pay off eventually! 👍

Reactions: Commander_SJ

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.

Users who are viewing this thread