London DLC Discussion [NO RELEASE DATE DISCUSSION]

LazyGuy222

Roblox Name:CS7C3D
May 7, 2016
I hope Rhys is alright though; all jokes aside a lot of the ribbing is just us anticipating the addon, as controversial as it’s turned out to be; only because of the sheer publicity, just because its London, it’s a city never been represented in simulation before.

But I hope he is alright
Incorrect, many simulation games feature London. Omsi included in that factor. I mean, sure, wasn't a great map, but London and South was a thing.

Ah, nice. Thanks! :D
Yeah I just asked about the eVoSeti because it wasn't listed in Rhys's initial bus list (first post of this thread). :)
Probably because it hasn't been updated since 2018.

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
A lot of us have questions about the addon itself, not just the release date. I have one about the C400, will our questions get answered?

Moskie

Jan 16, 2016
A lot of us have questions about the addon itself, not just the release date. I have one about the C400, will our questions get answered?
Depends on the question. There's still loads of people who are on Fellowsfilm who have a part to play in the development in add-on London.

Reactions: V3D

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Jun 18, 2017
Depends on the question. There's still loads of people who are on Fellowsfilm who have a part to play in the development in add-on London.
My question was if the C400 will reuse the C400R sounds or will it have its own soundset? I got to drive the bus at Showbus 2016 and it had a different soundset from what I could tell but things might've changed.

• Haha
Reactions: cmac1985

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
will the C400 reuse the C400R sounds or will it have its own soundset?
Showbus 2016 was before the release of the C400R, so different sounds at Showbus were replaced with the ones currently in the C400R. They have been replaced since however, so all variants of the C400 will use the same, newer, sounds.

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Jun 18, 2017
Showbus 2016 was before the release of the C400R, so different sounds at Showbus were replaced with the ones currently in the C400R. They have been replaced since however, so all variants of the C400 will use the same, newer, sounds.
Thank you for replying, good to hear! :D

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Jun 18, 2017
Incorrect, many simulation games feature London. Omsi included in that factor. I mean, sure, wasn't a great map, but London and South was a thing.

Probably because it hasn't been updated since 2018.
Other than ETS 2 as that isn't a bus simulator, what bus sims have London in them? MM2 isn't included.