London DLC Discussion [NO RELEASE DATE DISCUSSION]

LT586

SimJourneys Defunked
Oct 25, 2016
This will be a big ask but; without offending the easily offended; will the N3 after all this time of it in development go fully to Bromley North, also is the N68 part of the map, as the initial announcements were as posted on the first page. That's all i'd like to know, if not then not a problem :)

Just asking.

Mariatu

Feb 16, 2017
This will be a big ask but; without offending the easily offended; will the N3 after all this time of it in development go fully to Bromley North, also is the N68 part of the map, as the initial announcements were as posted on the first page. That's all i'd like to know, if not then not a problem :)

Just asking.
Probably not to be honest.

LT586

SimJourneys Defunked
Oct 25, 2016
One can hope, which isn’t a bad thing but i gather that’ll probably kill OMSIs already unstable engine

Reactions: CarmelH

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017

Just asking.
Seeing as you turned off replies to the conversation you started in DM's and I can't view your profile I'll answer here as afaik this is what the DM was about. I don't question everything, I'm unsure as to why you think that. No I'm not 11, I'm 14. I don't know what you mean as to why you think I'm "putting you down", I stated that we haven't had any updates about the addon and I added a question mark at the end to show that I'm confused as to why people still think it's coming out.

• Angry
Reactions: DannyBrooks963

LH275

𝘺𝘦𝘴
Dec 9, 2016
I stated that we haven't had any updates about the addon and I added a question mark at the end to show that I'm confused as to why people still think it's coming out.
I'm quite sick of opening up this thread to see a comment such as this. I don't know how many times it needs to be said, nobody can confirm nor deny that progress on London is happening in the background. V3D has given out hints but whether or not they're true is anybody's guess. Rhys has replied to people on the addon's flickr page within the time he hasn't posted on here stating he would rather carry on in private and that is totally understandable. I've say it before and I'll say it again like so many other people also have, this isn't some easy project; It isn't going to get done in a couple of weeks, months or years. A simple map such as Keedlestone has taken several years to convert to OMSI 2 from 1 and that is nothing in comparison to the size of London. Therefore, you can't automatically think it's not coming out merely because it hasn't come out in the time frame you expected it to. You have an opinion you're entitled to have, but there's no point trying to poke around other people's DMs asking why people still think it's coming out. I've seen and experienced the frustration from this whole situation but I've learned to just accept it will take a long time and that's that. I'm not trying to have a go at you or anybody else, I'd just like to stop opening this thread to see that someone's posted the same conversation starter as many times before.

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Jun 18, 2017
, but there's no point trying to poke around other people's DMs asking why people still think it's coming out.
No, I didn't start the DM. He opened the DM asking why I question everything but turned off further replies so I couldn't answer his question, making it not seem like a question in the first place.

LT586

SimJourneys Defunked
Oct 25, 2016
Some just like to argue and yeah a 14 year old in todays society is one of those it must be their way and thats it. What did Stormzy say? Never too big for the boot, don’t get too big for your boots; Nevermind each to their own. 😂

I have high hopes for this project - and future projects will probably be handled in a different way than this one. I hope

Moskie

Jan 16, 2016
Some just like to argue and yeah a 14 year old in todays society is one of those it must be their way and thats it. What did Stormzy say? Never too big for the boot, don’t get too big for your boots; Nevermind each to their own. 😂

I have high hopes for this project - and future projects will probably be handled in a different way than this one. I hope
I don't understand what you or anyone means when you say 'handled in a different way'. What exactly is meant by that?

Reactions: chrisrose1993

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Jun 18, 2017

This isn't an argument, I had nowhere else to reply to your question as you turned off replies within the DM

CarmelH

Dec 22, 2017

That has to be the wettest thing I've probs seen

Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
Carry on chaps, carry on.
Ok, will do. ;)

I've got a question for @Rhys or anyone else who might know.
What about the Gemini 2 and eVoSeti? Were these cancelled altogether, or will they just act as traffic vehicles?
And also, will you be able to drive them in the future, after London's release? Thanks in advance! :)

Mariatu

Feb 16, 2017
Ok, will do. ;)

I've got a question for @Rhys or anyone else who might know.
What about the Gemini 2 and eVoSeti? Were these cancelled altogether, or will they just act as traffic vehicles?
And also, will you be able to drive them in the future, after London's release? Thanks in advance! :)
The Gemini 2 got cancelled around 2017, the eVoSeti will be driveable as far as i'm aware.