London DLC Discussion [NO RELEASE DATE DISCUSSION]

GalWhv69

Comedy Gold Veteran Member
May 22, 2018
I don't think that this has been asked but will the default sideblinds have via points or destinations?
e.g. 417 Crystal Palace or 417 via Streatham Hill

Class390Fan

Mar 10, 2019
Will the C400 use the trident sounds it previously had? Asking because when I tested the C400 (not R) at Showbus 2016 or 2017 it was sounded pretty good

SeaHawk14

Feb 4, 2017
When was the last time Rhys posted anything? It's been awfully quiet and I'm wandering if he's okay. I'm not around much on Fellowsfilms but I recall he used to post quite regularly on all sorts of topics, but I haven't seen his posts in a while. Just wandering if everything is alright.

• Haha
Reactions: cmac1985

LonelyOldDaf

Crisp Pringale !
Dec 28, 2017
When was the last time Rhys posted anything? It's been awfully quiet and I'm wandering if he's okay. I'm not around much on Fellowsfilms but I recall he used to post quite regularly on all sorts of topics, but I haven't seen his posts in a while. Just wandering if everything is alright.
Last time he posted a screenshot on flickr see below and read what he said and last time he posted on Fellowsfilm
Screenshot (149).png
Screenshot (150).png
was January 20th This year what he said should give more than enough explanation to his absence from the spotlight recently :)

LT586

SimJourneys Defunked
Oct 25, 2016
I hope Rhys is alright though; all jokes aside a lot of the ribbing is just us anticipating the addon, as controversial as it’s turned out to be; only because of the sheer publicity, just because its London, it’s a city never been represented in simulation before.

But I hope he is alright

Reactions: XxGamerDude90xX

GalWhv69

Comedy Gold Veteran Member
May 22, 2018
I hope Rhys is alright though; all jokes aside a lot of the ribbing is just us anticipating the addon, as controversial as it’s turned out to be; only because of the sheer publicity, just because its London, it’s a city never been represented in simulation before.

But I hope he is alright
He's alright ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Alex Davies