London DLC Discussion [NO RELEASE DATE DISCUSSION] (3 Viewers)

Advertisement

GalWhv69

Comedy Gold - Funnier than Boris Johnsons speeches
I don't think that this has been asked but will the default sideblinds have via points or destinations?
e.g. 417 Crystal Palace or 417 via Streatham Hill

Class390Fan

Will the C400 use the trident sounds it previously had? Asking because when I tested the C400 (not R) at Showbus 2016 or 2017 it was sounded pretty good

Advertisement

SeaHawk14

When was the last time Rhys posted anything? It's been awfully quiet and I'm wandering if he's okay. I'm not around much on Fellowsfilms but I recall he used to post quite regularly on all sorts of topics, but I haven't seen his posts in a while. Just wandering if everything is alright.

• Haha
Reactions: cmac1985

LonelyOldDaf

Crisp Pringale !
When was the last time Rhys posted anything? It's been awfully quiet and I'm wandering if he's okay. I'm not around much on Fellowsfilms but I recall he used to post quite regularly on all sorts of topics, but I haven't seen his posts in a while. Just wandering if everything is alright.
Last time he posted a screenshot on flickr see below and read what he said and last time he posted on Fellowsfilm
Screenshot (149).png
Screenshot (150).png
was January 20th This year what he said should give more than enough explanation to his absence from the spotlight recently :)

Advertisement

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)