London DLC Discussion [NO RELEASE DATE DISCUSSION]

WizardofDIWAs

Sep 1, 2019
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
These are the dangers of working on projects of such a large scale like this one (even in a team) and aiming to release them publicly. Especially considering what this project is (I don't think London has been recreated so accurately in a virtual environment since The Getaway series). I've been watching this topic for a while. As a fan of the addon myself, I understand peoples' frustration and have eagerness like the rest of you to actually see the routes featured in this addon in action, but while constant demand for updates from the developers' fan-base suggests enthusiasm, it is also not any aid at all to the developers themselves, as they are under pressure enough having to focus on the addon and get it done without people constantly asking for it.

Carlos33

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2017
Well I have received an email from Aerosoft informing me that they are about to refund me the money I paid when I pre-ordered Omsi 2 London addon. More then 12 months ago.
Well, that's good, but what's the reason why I wonder. They won't refund you without a good valid reason, jus saying that's all.

micker

Dec 7, 2016
Well, that's good, but what's the reason why I wonder. They won't refund you without a good valid reason, jus saying that's all.
Extract from email as follows Because of the increased development time of the OMSI 2 Add-On London we are obliged to cancel your order. If you have already paid the order we will of course refund your money as soon as possible.
More information about the release of the add-on will follow soon.
We hope for your understanding.

Trabant Dave

Nov 11, 2016
Ever the optimist.....

After nine years of development for RW/TS20xx, the second phase of Virtual District Line emerged, blinking in the daylight.........

No bells, no whistles, no fanfare - and best of all - no Boris-flippin'-Johnson!

It's brilliant!

Miracles do happen, and I'm sure that OMSI London will be equally splendid.

It all comes to he/she who waits..........................