London DLC Discussion [NO RELEASE DATE DISCUSSION]

margamer68

Feb 26, 2017
I agree we all know it wouldn't be a quick job obviously all I think the community wants is to know and see what is left to do to the addon as we have heard the phrase more news to follow shortly a few times now and bare in mind we aren't saying where are the updates for the sake of it we are saying that because the last time Rhys gave development pictures himself was in November last year we are now approaching September in two days time so therefore it has been 10 months since he showed us something and just over a year since he updated us on what needs finishing and how its going so I think we have the right to say what's still left as I'm sure it cant be hard to answer that's it really as for what we want as a community from him it cant be that much can it?
true say

LonelyOldDaf

Crisp Pringale !
Dec 28, 2017
I don’t want to sound rude or commanding but I think it would be better for us all if you delete this post it’s great to know but we all know if it gets delayed again aerosoft won’t hear the end of it plus you can’t set your heart on it just in case it doesn’t come by Christmas but it seems like the most likely release window but yh no one set your heart on this okay

Do'er of administrative things
Administrator
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
Just so long as folks don't take it out of context, it will be fine. Hang on what am I saying, of course it'll be taken out of context as an absolute release date!

And just a gentle reminder to all that at the top of this page it says don't discuss release dates.

Reactions: Transit UK980

gametimeuk

Sep 29, 2018
I don’t want to sound rude or commanding but I think it would be better for us all if you delete this post it’s great to know but we all know if it gets delayed again aerosoft won’t hear the end of it plus you can’t set your heart on it just in case it doesn’t come by Christmas but it seems like the most likely release window but yh no one set your heart on this okay
so i am getting attacked here for saying i am not allowed to post up something i was told by the publisher and i am not saying that its an actual release date thought am i but honestly yes you did sound rude and commanding when your not even an admin and besides they will hear alot more than what i asked as they have themselves in to alot of games

Just so long as folks don't take it out of context, it will be fine. Hang on what am I saying, of course it'll be taken out of context as an absolute release date!

And just a gentle reminder to all that at the top of this page it says don't discuss release dates.
apologises thats when they wanted it but i know its only a place holder just like most things until its set in stone personally with london i would rather it be polished than not but here ones thing i really do hope is that peoples computers will handle it.....as we know omsi is a game that released steam 2013 and still peoples computers struggle to this day due to the way the game is optimised

Moskie

Jan 16, 2016
so i am getting attacked here for saying i am not allowed to post up something i was told by the publisher and i am not saying that its an actual release date thought am i but honestly yes you did sound rude and commanding when your not even an admin and besides they will hear alot more than what i asked as they have themselves in to alot of games
You've not been attacked at all. Someone told you what you've posted is pretty dangerous as it's most likely going to be taken out of context. He even told you not to take it the wrong way.

Reactions: margamer68

LonelyOldDaf

Crisp Pringale !
Dec 28, 2017
You've not been attacked at all. Someone told you what you've posted is pretty dangerous as it's most likely going to be taken out of context. He even told you not to take it the wrong way.
Thank you if you didn’t say it I would of tbh thanks mate I was confused myself when I read that aha

gametimeuk

Sep 29, 2018
So going to the publisher was dangerous people.only need to look at amazon that's even worse if you ask me because that gives an actual date where as aerosoft didnt specify

Reactions: Callum23

Cauterize1750

#Duuuval
Oct 24, 2016
So going to the publisher was dangerous people.only need to look at amazon that's even worse if you ask me because that gives an actual date where as aerosoft didnt specify
As has been commented a good dozen times in this thread - the date on Amazon is not accurate at all and is an estimate only and should never be taken as fact unless it is confirmed by Rhys or a member of his team.

Class390Fan

Mar 10, 2019
As many others have said in this thread, it's best not to get your hopes up for a 2019 release. Looking at previous years and the time since the last update it's unlikely, so to avoid even more disappointment it's best to think that it's not coming out at all. Side note, does anybody know what happened to 2018's summer trailer for it? I've heard nothing since

LonelyOldDaf

Crisp Pringale !
Dec 28, 2017
As many others have said in this thread, it's best not to get your hopes up for a 2019 release. Looking at previous years and the time since the last update it's unlikely, so to avoid even more disappointment it's best to think that it's not coming out at all. Side note, does anybody know what happened to 2018's summer trailer for it? I've heard nothing since
Why don't you ask V3D maybe he knows since he is apparently the only one who Rhys is showing things so go ahead @V3D

• Haha
Reactions: cmac1985

Ecronbuses

YN58 BCU | Scania K230UB OmniLink | FL: 55
Feb 11, 2018
Favourite Truck
Scania
I’ve been watching behind the scenes, and I’ve decided to comment.
Saying “it’ll never be released” or “we’ve waited forever” doesn’t actually change the speed the DLC will be released.
At the end of the day, Rhys doesn’t have to show you every single update, and I’m confident he will update us when he’s ready to do so.
Talking about release is not actually doing anything other than causing an argument between the people who are willing to wait and those who won’t.
I think it’s best to just stay patient, and focus on other projects until Rhys is ready.

• Haha
Reactions: cmac1985 and dps673

LonelyOldDaf

Crisp Pringale !
Dec 28, 2017
I’ve been watching behind the scenes, and I’ve decided to comment.
Saying “it’ll never be released” or “we’ve waited forever” doesn’t actually change the speed the DLC will be released.
At the end of the day, Rhys doesn’t have to show you every single update, and I’m confident he will update us when he’s ready to do so.
Talking about release is not actually doing anything other than causing an argument between the people who are willing to wait and those who won’t.
I think it’s best to just stay patient, and focus on other projects until Rhys is ready.
Okay well thanks for clearing that up for like the 1 millionth time in this thread now its like an endless cycle someone mentions release then someone replies like you saying the same thing over and over I think if its meant to apparently according to German techno aerosoft come out by December this thread should be locked until Rhys is ready to give info or not if aerosoft were lying as usual

Eamons85

Feb 2, 2016
Guys i don't really care for release dates for the addon, or any addon. I think like most fans of the game, they just want hope, hope that the addon is still being worked on, and that Rhys is still at it. Like i said in my video, i really hope for one Rhys is in good health and not down or anything, as sometimes pressure can do that to a person. But i also hope that the addon is still being worked on and that it has not faltered. The addon has been Rhy's life for so long now, so i really hope he gets it over the line. I don't mind when, i just hope he does it.

I was just having a good thought when i said it be great if he released it with the Streetlite, i only said that because it seems everything for the UK side of Omsi is on the rise. I mean with the Masterswitch Gen 3 pack smashing the box office, and the Streetlite coming up, along with V3D and Yorkshire it would just be a perfect time for an update to keep that excitement going. An update doesn't need to be a release date or a screenshot, it could even be a hello from Rhys to say he is still at it. But he is doing what is best or him, i for one respect that, and i hope one day he will get it over the line, if not for us, but for him