London DLC Discussion [NO RELEASE DATE DISCUSSION]

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
Let’s talk about the addon.
What route or bus from the addon are you looking forward to the most?
For me, it’d have to be the NRM.
Don't think it'll actually be included with Add-On London, but for me it's C200A. :)

NRM and C200! Oh and @BlueOrange Streetdeck if it ever comes out! :D
BTW: BlueOrange's Streetdeck has nothing to do with Add-On London and are completely separate projects, if you meant that. ;)

Last edited:

FirstEnviro

Creator of the E400 MMC and Bristol Airport map.
Masterswitch Studios
Nov 1, 2016
Don't think it'll actually be included with Add-On London, but for me it's C200A. :)

View attachment 48411

BTW: UKDT's Gemini 3 has nothing to do with Add-On London and are completely separate projects, if you meant that. ;)
What? There's the London G3 which isn't UKDT but will come with London, and BlueOrange's G3 which is separate. There isn't a UKDT G3?

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that the dual door C400 won't be called C400R (Regional) but rather C400L (for London). Right?
There will be the C400, C400R and C400RD.

The C400 is standard London spec, C400R being regional and C400RD being a regional dual door.

This is exactly what I mean about people answering questions that they're not sure of the answer.

FirstEnviro

Creator of the E400 MMC and Bristol Airport map.
Masterswitch Studios
Nov 1, 2016
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that the dual door C400 won't be called C400R (Regional) but rather C400L (for London). Right?
As much as you're helping people, maybe if you don't know the answer, just don't say anything?

edit: oops didnt see ross reply first xd