London DLC Discussion [NO RELEASE DATE DISCUSSION]

Do'er of administrative things
Administrator
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
The only official release date is one Rhys gives. Anything else is just a guess by third parties to fill a data field with.

I'll take this opportunity remind everyone not to dicuss release dates further, we all know how that discussion goes by now!

LT586

Oct 25, 2016
OMSI 2. Thee most controversial game that has the least offensive content.

Its more raw than GTA V is and thats just the "community" its more a to and fro match more than a community.

Id say this project was and is the most up in arms just because it wasnt handled correctly from the outset. Dare I say. To do London is difficult because what was current then has changed upteen times. The way the bus model is here is every week there's a new operator or new bus.

So to of mentioned this and that so early on it's a wonder people are acting up with release queries.

Ive tried saying this early on but, again, the keyboard warriors like to pipe up.

I hope to christ this project comes to an end soon, its dragged on far too long

Alex Davies

Nov 14, 2016
A
OMSI 2. Thee most controversial game that has the least offensive content.

Its more raw than GTA V is and thats just the "community" its more a to and fro match more than a community.

Id say this project was and is the most up in arms just because it wasnt handled correctly from the outset. Dare I say. To do London is difficult because what was current then has changed upteen times. The way the bus model is here is every week there's a new operator or new bus.

So to of mentioned this and that so early on it's a wonder people are acting up with release queries.

Ive tried saying this early on but, again, the keyboard warriors like to pipe up.

I hope to christ this project comes to an end soon, its dragged on far too long
badly project managed from the very start....

EvadRave

Professor E. Vadd
Forum Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Jan 1, 1970
Guys really? this ends now. The Add-On will be released when it is finished just look back over the pictures to see why it has been delayed so long, Complaining like this adds nothing to the community and is not constructive at all. Don't you think the team wants it released too?

Ecronbuses

YN58 BCU | Scania K230UB OmniLink | FL: 55
Feb 11, 2018
Favourite Truck
Scania
Let’s talk about the addon.
What route or bus from the addon are you looking forward to the most?
For me, it’d have to be the NRM.

Reactions: Mark Doods Dooley