London DLC Discussion [NO RELEASE DATE DISCUSSION]

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

DannyBrooks963

Jul 14, 2017
it was just said above that no updates have been posted so the team can concentrated on making the add-on just be patient and wait for news to be announce instead of tagging people or making a new thread sorry if this is rude but it needed to be said Amazon has a release date of the 28 june which is 16 days away whether or not that is the actual release date we will have to WAIT and see (moan finished HAHA)

cmac1985

Apr 10, 2016
No updates because there is nothing to update people about because it's vapourware? Prove me wrong with physical evidence from an official source and not second-hand information from some silly secret chatroom.

All these posts by people who seem so adamant that it's going to be released yet there is zero evidence that it actually is........ you are quite simply, convincing nobody.

Last edited:

cmac1985

Apr 10, 2016
Payment has nothing to do with it, it's about being honest with people and not treating people like they are buttoned up the back. It beggars belief that some people on this forum are so convinced that this addon will be released when it most likely won't be.

The hype(if there is any left)for this addon died for me when I noticed a pattern of promised updates that always failed to appear, usually accompanied be some excuse as to why the update didn't appear. If this happened once or twice then fair enough, but when it happened EVERY time then it's going to raise suspicions.

IF the addon is released, then good, great and I WILL buy it BUT I'm not going to sit here and pretend that everything is fine when it clearly isn't.

DannyBrooks963

Jul 14, 2017
If their is no hype left then why comment and moan about the add on coming out or not some people are still “hyped” about it and want to know more information Rhys the maker has said him self that he hasn’t posted any updates publicly so he can focus on the map instead of being pestered by questions so let the people who still have hype for this map ask question and they will get answered when possible

Moskie

Jan 16, 2016
@cmac1985 You've obviously got a rod up your backside over this. You obviously really want Addon London too otherwise you wouldn't be having this huge a song-and-dance about it...

Quite frankly, it's not your argument to have. Rhys doesn't owe you anything at all, nor are you entitled to it.

Furthermore, to be quite honest, nobody here wants to hear your opinion as to 'whether Addon London will be released or not'.

So I'll say it on behalf of the admins who haven't (or have, but diplomatically) told you yet:

shut up.

Last edited:

Moskie

Jan 16, 2016
It helps to have a personal relationship with the developer though. We're friends outside of OMSI too, so I'm not saying anything out of scope. I happen to simply know the truth.

You're merely a bystander who knows nothing about it, which is why I'm shooting you down.