London DLC Discussion [NO RELEASE DATE DISCUSSION]

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LT586

Oct 25, 2016
Dual Door, Single Door, if you can drive it in OMSI, that's all that matters, BlueOranges is making a fantasic Regional Streetdeck.

Potato Tomato :D

Teeky

Dec 8, 2018
@Rhys is there any school routes such as 690 etc that will be driveable in Addon London mate...not sure if this is something that has been asked in the past or not. Thanks :)

Rhys

Veteran Member
Mar 20, 2016
@Rhys is there any school routes such as 690 etc that will be driveable in Addon London mate...not sure if this is something that has been asked in the past or not. Thanks :)
The 690 is an AI route, so you cannot drive it. You can see it between Brixton and West Norwood. If you know it's routeing, you could attempt to drive along the section available.

LT586

Oct 25, 2016
There has been and still seems to be an element of fed up when asking about what routes we can drive or not - but this is the best addon for OMSI

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
The Routemaster is looking splendid

👍
The modelling and texturing and really everything about it looks really awesome, I agree. Both with the map and the bus(es).

Yet I would change one thing: The windows are a bit different than the ones in the existing buses, like C400, V3D's ALX400, and actually every other bus.
The windows are have like a weird bluish grey tone to them if you look out from the inside... seems a bit odd, I think.

Also, I realise this is all WIP, and not the final product. This is all just my opinion. ;)

Rhys

Veteran Member
Mar 20, 2016
The modelling and texturing and really everything about it looks really awesome, I agree. Both with the map and the bus(es).

Yet I would change one thing: The windows are a bit different than the ones in the existing buses, like C400, V3D's ALX400, and actually every other bus.
The windows are have like a weird bluish grey tone to them if you look out from the inside... seems a bit odd, I think.

Also, I realise this is all WIP, and not the final product. This is all just my opinion. ;)
Noted, I agree. The tint on the windows is a bit heavy. I'll adjust the textures so they're more transparent :D

mnizard

Oct 22, 2016
Don't take this offencive but do you think you will release this to Omsi or lotus? just seems it's still going to be a far way away from being realeased? just asking as i'm thinking lotus will take over omsi

Reactions: Alex Davies

Ddogb

JTRepaints
Jan 1, 2018
Don't take this offencive but do you think you will release this to Omsi or lotus? just seems it's still going to be a far way away from being realeased? just asking as i'm thinking lotus will take over omsi
I am 99.9999% sure it will be released when ready for OMSI2, LOTUS is a long way from replacing OMSI for simulating buses I don't even think it has any AI yet let alone buses?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LT586

Ddogb

JTRepaints
Jan 1, 2018
You doing a great job @Rhys, I live just down the road from Crystal Palace and have been to most of the locations you've recreated and it looks so close to the real thing it amazes me and god I can't wait to get hold of the C200! Think I'm going to be up all night when it's out ;)

funanddrpepper

South London boi
Feb 23, 2017
You doing a great job @Rhys, I live just down the road from Crystal Palace and have been to most of the locations you've recreated and it looks so close to the real thing it amazes me and god I can't wait to get hold of the C200! Think I'm going to be up all night when it's out ;)
I'm in the croydon area, it does look so good the map. and same the E200 is my favourite bus tbh. Im gonna take that on the 159 lol

Reactions: Ddogb
May 14, 2016
I have a question which doesn't have anything to do with release dates and im not sure if this has been asked before but i dont think this has. @Rhys will i be able to drive with collisions on. without crashing into invisible objects

funanddrpepper

South London boi
Feb 23, 2017
I have a question which doesn't have anything to do with release dates and im not sure if this has been asked before but i dont think this has. @Rhys will i be able to drive with collisions on. without crashing into invisible objects
i would guess so. Rhys has mentioned before about how he has sorted the collisions :)

Do'er of administrative things
Administrator
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
Just cleaned out a load of release date discussion from this thread (again), if you spot anyone breaking the rules please use the report button rather than commence a 12 post discussion about it :rolleyes:

Release date stuff just makes the thread a chore to read, it's not going to make London DLC come any quicker so please don't post it. Here endeth the rant.

Reactions: 1 person

cmac1985

Apr 10, 2016
I'd like to see evidence that you can drive on this map with collisions enabled as far too many maps have been r******d for omsi 2 that are riddled with invisible walls making the map undrivable. Turning collisions off just makes the game dull as there's no longer any challenge when if you get stuck you can just drive through things like casper the ghost.....

Status
Not open for further replies.