London Citybus 400R Destination Slider (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaks

Josh
Aug 26, 2017
Scotland!
So I am currently working on a map and I have completed the hof file and was wondering how to make the bottom line of the destination on the LCB400R slide across as that's what my buses do here it's like the Caetano Levante. If you can help me please comment or DM me with help thanks, BritishRepaints.

Solution
Thread locked, already explained, on multiple occasions, that a solution will not be found for it without editing the actual model files and scripts which we’re not giving permission for/agreeing to make the changes ourselves, as the developers of the C400R

Advertisement

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
I need a way for it because to be honest, it should as most of these buses have the feature and it should be a simple bit of copying and pasting the Caetano Levante features to the C400R and then boom but, I need to know what to copy and paste.
You can't. The C400R does not support this feature.

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
I need a way for it because to be honest, it should as most of these buses have the feature and it should be a simple bit of copying and pasting the Caetano Levante features to the C400R and then boom but, I need to know what to copy and paste.
As Road-hog said, it won't work out like that. It will also require the model files to be changed to support that feature. Moreover, the Levante uses completely different destination scripts from the C400R's destination set.

Copy and pasting specific parts of a script into another is generally not a simple task. I think it may be best to let this idea go, unfortunately.

Beaks

Josh
Aug 26, 2017
Scotland!
As Road-hog said, it won't work out like that. It will also require the model files to be changed to support that feature. Moreover, the Levante uses completely different destination scripts from the C400R's destination set.

Copy and pasting specific parts of a script into another is generally not a simple task. I think it may be best to let this idea go, unfortunately.
If I let this idea go then I let 2 years of work go to waste with it.

Advertisement

Beaks

Josh
Aug 26, 2017
Scotland!
Trying to win us over with a little story of everything goes to waste, it won’t work. It’s already been said it can’t be done, why not compromise. I have with the map I’m developing, why can’t you?
I need all this to fit in, "Upper Acintore (bottom line) via Caol & Town Centre" it's a bit weird for you to say this when it cuts the number off and on one of them it cuts half the route name off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread