Maps London and South UK Style (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i originally started this a year ago however i ran into some problems so left it for a bit a week ago i had a few friends over for a party of which one of them stayed over and that afternoon while i was at work she had started to redo the map from Hammersmith to Kensington so this is mostly her work but she hasn't got an account on this site yet she will in the future anyway me and her are now going to both work on this and Bowdenham V3 Modern.

Also i would like to say this is a FICTIONAL MAP when i first started the project a year ago i got a lot f grief because the map doesn't look right its a fictional map please no hate about this

This Map will contain the following Routes

London United

9 Hammersmith -  Trafalgar Square 

10 Hammersmith - Euston  

27 Euston - Stamford Brook Bus Garage

148 Westminster - Marble Arch

C1 Holland Road - Victoria

London General

11 Trafalgar Square - Fulham Broadway 

14 Putney Heath - Warren Street

22 Putney Common - Piccadilly Circus

74 Putney - Bakers Street

430 Danebury Avenue - South Kensington 

485 Putney Bus Garage - Hammersmith

497 Barnes Pond - Oxford Circus 

507 Victoria - Westminster 

X97 Oxford Circus - Hammersmith

Metroline

6 Edgware Road - Trafalgar Square/ Charring Cross Station

16 Victoria - Edgware Road 

24 Warren Street Station - Victoria

52 Victoria - Kensington 

Abellio 

211 Hammersmith - Trafalgar Square

414 Putney Bridge Station - Edgware Road 

Arriva London 

73 Euston - Victoria

319 Sloane Square Station - Battersea Park 

Uno 

797 London Victoria - Baker Street

Night Buses

N9 Trafalgar Square - Stamford Brook Bus Garage

N11 Stamford Brook Bus Garage - Trafalgar Square 

N22 Piccadilly Circus - Putney High Street

N74 Roehampton - Baker Street

We will also add a few rail Replacement services as well include 

Southern 

South West trains 

London Underground 

South Eastern 

London Overground  

possible more 

Some of the work that me and her have done 

Note to UKDT team do you still require spoilers for more then 4 screenshots like on aussiex or not im sorry if you do 

View attachment 550

View attachment 551

View attachment 552

View attachment 554

View attachment 557

View attachment 558

Last edited:
Reactions: henryhoward14

Fellowslothb

Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Downloads Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Pronouns
He/Him
First post you can have as many as you like but updates I would recommend 5+ images would be a spoiler, I can see a few of the same screenshot though ;) . But it is definitely starting to look good!

Advertisement

D

DVA_MEKA18

Advertisement

Concerning AI we have agreed to sat away from any illegal content so we will us the Following

Enviro 400 London or the GX7767 ADL Enviro 400

Volvo B9TL London 

Neoplan Centroliner (To represent a Scania Omnicty) 

ADL Enviro 200

KMB ALX 600 

If you have any suggestions please do comment and tell us 

Thanks  

So update me and Jess are currently being transferred to different stations so sorry there has been no update for 2 days 

So From Kensington Olympia we continue to Queens Gate

View attachment 657

Queens Gate towards  Royal Albert Hall 

View attachment 638

View attachment 654

From Royal Albert Hall to Exhibition Road 

View attachment 658

From Exhibition Road to Prince of Wales Gate

View attachment 644

From Prince of Wales Gate to Knightsbridge Barracks and Rutland Gardens 

View attachment 655

And Finally Knightsbridge Station  Where you would change for the London Underground Piccadilly Line (This may possibly be where the Rail Replacement bus would stop)

View attachment 656

This is as far as i got tonight 

View attachment 652

Jess will be updating you tomorrow as she working on Hyde Park Corner 

Thanks 

View attachment 641

Last edited:
Hey there you properly wondering what has happen well our sister Company southern Railway Conductors RMT union went on strike for two days this caused major disruption on their network over the two days Govia Thameslink Railway needed all the staff they could get to help with crowd control etc anyways we are back now and progress will continue

This is a question for you people the new Gemini 2 open top came out and Jess thought i would be a great idea to add the tour buses in i think this is a good idea too but we just wonder what you guys think    

Last edited:

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Hey there you properly wondering what has happen well our sister Company southern Railway Conductors RMT union went on strike for two days this caused major disruption on their network over the two days Govia Thameslink Railway needed all the staff they could get to help with crowd control etc anyways we are back now and progress will continue

This is a question for you people the new Gemini 2 open top came out and Jess thought i would be a great idea to add the tour buses in i think this is a good idea too but we just wonder what you guys think    

I'd say it's your map and if both of you agree that that's what you should do, then that's what you should do. There's no real difference to making a normal route, so that's not a problem.

D

DVA_MEKA18

Hi all just thought I would update you all its bad news I'm afraid 

So my windows 10 PC has been acting strange all Microsoft apps where starting to fail Ie Microsoft Edge, Grove music, Xbox Microsoft Account One drive they would say unable to login please try again later.

So I decided to reset my PC without affecting files it was all going OK when suddenly bam System Failure kernel dump error so after the PC shut down 

When I turned it back on I couldn't do anything it was stuck on a blue screen so after a long call with Microsoft after they ran all they diagnosis they told me the Operating system has corrupted itself they also told me it's unlikely I will have all my files as I would have to do a clean install of Windows 10 

This is where I am at the moment I am currently waiting for a new Windows 10 Key 

They is some good news my friend Jessica has an older version of both maps saved on her laptop luckily so all is not lost 

I would also like to Applogize in advance for not telling you sooner but things at work are getting mental at the moment but that's another story 

I will try my best to get this fixed ASAP and Jess will also try her best to get the map upto where I had it 

Many Thanks 

Fellowslothb

Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Downloads Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Pronouns
He/Him
I normally keep weekly backups of Keedlestone, Milford and any other projects I work on in Dropbox or Google Drive, a free account would be all you need :)  

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread