Maps London and South UK Style (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i originally started this a year ago however i ran into some problems so left it for a bit a week ago i had a few friends over for a party of which one of them stayed over and that afternoon while i was at work she had started to redo the map from Hammersmith to Kensington so this is mostly her work but she hasn't got an account on this site yet she will in the future anyway me and her are now going to both work on this and Bowdenham V3 Modern.

Also i would like to say this is a FICTIONAL MAP when i first started the project a year ago i got a lot f grief because the map doesn't look right its a fictional map please no hate about this

This Map will contain the following Routes

London United

9 Hammersmith -  Trafalgar Square 

10 Hammersmith - Euston  

27 Euston - Stamford Brook Bus Garage

148 Westminster - Marble Arch

C1 Holland Road - Victoria

London General

11 Trafalgar Square - Fulham Broadway 

14 Putney Heath - Warren Street

22 Putney Common - Piccadilly Circus

74 Putney - Bakers Street

430 Danebury Avenue - South Kensington 

485 Putney Bus Garage - Hammersmith

497 Barnes Pond - Oxford Circus 

507 Victoria - Westminster 

X97 Oxford Circus - Hammersmith

Metroline

6 Edgware Road - Trafalgar Square/ Charring Cross Station

16 Victoria - Edgware Road 

24 Warren Street Station - Victoria

52 Victoria - Kensington 

Abellio 

211 Hammersmith - Trafalgar Square

414 Putney Bridge Station - Edgware Road 

Arriva London 

73 Euston - Victoria

319 Sloane Square Station - Battersea Park 

Uno 

797 London Victoria - Baker Street

Night Buses

N9 Trafalgar Square - Stamford Brook Bus Garage

N11 Stamford Brook Bus Garage - Trafalgar Square 

N22 Piccadilly Circus - Putney High Street

N74 Roehampton - Baker Street

We will also add a few rail Replacement services as well include 

Southern 

South West trains 

London Underground 

South Eastern 

London Overground  

possible more 

Some of the work that me and her have done 

Note to UKDT team do you still require spoilers for more then 4 screenshots like on aussiex or not im sorry if you do 

View attachment 550

View attachment 551

View attachment 552

View attachment 554

View attachment 557

View attachment 558

Last edited:
Reactions: henryhoward14
D

DVA_MEKA18

Update:

Right take all of that back

Windows didn't delete any of my files there are still there anything is save one question I wanted to ask if I copy the omsi.exe from the backup will it work or will I need to redownload the Exe? 

Advertisement

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Yeah that's a good way to do it. What you might want to do for future use is rename your OMSI folder so you can download a fresh copy again, then keep that fresh copy as a backup somewhere.

Would just like to Applogize for no updates yesterday unfortunately our Sister Company Southern went on strike again yesterday and are still being impacted due to sickness I will try and post an update ASAP but both me and Jessica are having to do a lot of work for Southern 

Jessica18

Banned Member
May 6, 2016
Work is still going on in the background it has been slowed down alot more then we hoped this is due to the drivers are now falling ill on the Southern Rail Network this is causing major problems for everyone we are trying our best to keep up the progress but its hard please bear with us during this time 

Many Thanks 

Jessica 

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Banned Member
Apr 1, 2016
Chester, UK
The paid of you have quite two projects on here. I advise that this London one is postponed as reece is releasing his soon. Bowdenham would be better using Chrono O but oh well. Focus on one project, perfect it then move on. It will help you progress further.

Advertisement

The paid of you have quite two projects on here. I advise that this London one is postponed as reece is releasing his soon. Bowdenham would be better using Chrono O but oh well. Focus on one project, perfect it then move on. It will help you progress further.

We are Jess works on London and i Work on Bowdenham have ever due to problems at our company its been a bit crazy 

D

DVA_MEKA18

I just thought i might inform people that me and My girlfriend @Jessica18 are going on holiday tomorrow so they wont be any work on this or Bowdenham we will be away from the 4th to the 11th while we are aware i have someone who will look after this while we are aware they will also post some more news that we have predone before we went away she will be answering any question although please keep in mind she doesnt know much about Omsi 2 

Many Thanks 

Callum and Jessica 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread