Logitech Momo Racing Force - Force Feedback doesn't work anymore (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,
I have bought a Logitech Momo Racing Force Feedback from someone half a year ago. It has always worked perfectly fine, but the day before yesterday suddenly the Force Feedback fell away while I was playing a game. Both LED's turned off so I think it doesn't receive any power anymore. My laptop still detects it (USB).
What can I do? Thank you!

Advertisement

Try reinstalling your drivers.
Failing that, try it in a different computer.
Failing that, try a different power supply.
Failing that, I'm out of ideas! :p
The wheel itself works completely fine, it just doesn't get any power. Another power supply doesn't work but I'm not 100% sure if it would work with the Momo. I'll try another one soon!

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
The wheel itself works completely fine, it just doesn't get any power. Another power supply doesn't work but I'm not 100% sure if it would work with the Momo. I'll try another one soon!
uh-oh-thumb.jpg

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK

I don't know if you can even use the Logitech wheels without a power supply (maybe the momo is an exception to that) - definitely try another powersupply, or if you can just check the fuse in the plug of the powersupply you've already got is still intact :)

I don't know if you can even use the Logitech wheels without a power supply (maybe the momo is an exception to that) - definitely try another powersupply, or if you can just check the fuse in the plug of the powersupply you've already got is still intact :)
You can, the USB gives enough power for the steer and the pedals. I'll talk with my father later today, me he knows something (like another power cord) :)

Reactions: Max
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread