LOGITECH G920 (1 Viewer)

Nov 9, 2017
Hey guy's, As you guessed by the title I have a Logitech G920. It's awesome but I have one little issue when it comes to OMSI2 the brake being awfully stiff I can only get 30percent braking power. I keep shooting past stops before having the chance to stop, Is there anyway to adapt this within the game or software or is it just hope for the best?

Cheers

Solution
i have the same problem, especially with the squeaking the wheel makes. already had one replaced and I'm about to replace the second one for the same problem.
I'm tempted to ask for another replacement, however It's to much faf getting Logitech to believe there is an issue when I send them videos, They also seem to not care about me returning the broken one and just say 'throw it away or recycle it' guess their making big bucks haha
Hey guy's, As you guessed by the title I have a Logitech G920. It's awesome but I have one little issue when it comes to OMSI2 the brake being awfully stiff I can only get 30percent braking power. I keep shooting past stops before having the chance to stop, Is there anyway to adapt this within the game or software or is it just hope for the best?

Cheers
I had this problem too. There's a rubber block in the brakes which is stopping it from fully applying. I'm not sure why. There's videos on youtube which shows you how to remove it, but of course do it at your own risk since it does void the warranty on the wheels and pedals. If you remove it then it should have 100% braking power when you test it. All the best.

Advertisement

Nov 9, 2017
I had this problem too. There's a rubber block in the brakes which is stopping it from fully applying. I'm not sure why. There's videos on youtube which shows you how to remove it, but of course do it at your own risk since it does void the warranty on the wheels and pedals. If you remove it then it should have 100% braking power when you test it. All the best.
Yeah, I knew of this fix but didn't want to risk it, I've already had Logitech replace one wheel due to the brake pedal and wheel making weird noises. I've noticed If I press down a little harder it brakes a lot better but it proceeds to make a loud clicking noise (Of which caused me to get a replacement but the replacement is doing it as well)

Reactions: nallenbrown
Yeah, I knew of this fix but didn't want to risk it, I've already had Logitech replace one wheel due to the brake pedal and wheel making weird noises. I've noticed If I press down a little harder it brakes a lot better but it proceeds to make a loud clicking noise (Of which caused me to get a replacement but the replacement is doing it as well)
i have the same problem, especially with the squeaking the wheel makes. already had one replaced and I'm about to replace the second one for the same problem.

Nov 9, 2017
I'm tempted to ask for another replacement, however It's to much faf getting Logitech to believe there is an issue when I send them videos, They also seem to not care about me returning the broken one and just say 'throw it away or recycle it' guess their making big bucks haha

Solution
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread