Logitech G920 D-Pad finally work

Parzival

Mar 15, 2017
Hi guys, not sure if anyone else has posted about this yet. I have just downloaded Logitech G Hub and can finally use the D-Pad on the steering wheel in OMSI. Hopefully anyone who couldn't use them will see this and get theirs working too.

Last edited:

LH275

𝘺𝘦𝘴
Dec 9, 2016
Hi guys, not sure if anyone else has posted about this yet. I have just downloaded Logitech G Hub and can finally use the arrow keys on the steering wheel in OMSI. Hopefully anyone who couldn't use them will see this and get theirs working too.
Was there an update or something as I still can't use the D-pad. What version are you running?

Parzival

Mar 15, 2017
Its an update from about a month ago, only just found it. Its version 2019.8.24330. Open the application, click G920, then click on the D-Pad keys on the on screen steering wheel. Then click each D-Pad key and click on the Keys tab under assignments. Then assign the arrow keys.

1567976811162.png

LH275

𝘺𝘦𝘴
Dec 9, 2016
Its an update from about a month ago, only just found it. Its version 2019.8.24330. Open the application, click G920, then click on the D-Pad keys on the on screen steering wheel. Then click each D-Pad key and click on the Keys tab under assignments. Then assign the arrow keys.

View attachment 51908
Ah right, thanks mate. So nice to finally be able to use it 🙂