logitech g29 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowe200012

Ballroom Dancer
Mar 5, 2017
I noticed that when I loaded omsi earlier that my g29 was not being recognised in game. I have checked and steam does recognise that my wheel is connected. I have since checked some of my other games in my steam library and it appears my g29 will only work on ETS2 and MSC and is not recognised in omsi 2, ATS, City Car Driving and RF2. (City Car Driving does recognise the wheel is connected but still will not work) Has anyone had the same issue, if so, does anyone know how to solve this issue.

Thanks, Karl

Paul.G

Sep 24, 2016
If you have been using a controller previous to the wheel being used then make sure it still isn't ticked in OMSI settings.

lowe200012

Ballroom Dancer
Mar 5, 2017
The wheel does not register, it is not showing in the left hand menu. As I have said, it appears to be affecting most of the games in my steam Library, it is not an omsi specific issue. Also the last game I was on was omsi using my g29 last night, I came off Omsi and steam wanted to do an update, I updated steam and then turned off my pc. Thanks for replying

lowe200012

Ballroom Dancer
Mar 5, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion iomex, I reinstalled LGS but unfortunately the problem still persists

lowe200012

Ballroom Dancer
Mar 5, 2017
It seems it may have been a steam related issue, everything seems to be working fine now. Thanks to both smokeyandthebandit and iomex for your suggestions, can this thread now be closed. Thanks, Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.