LIVESTREAM: Gameplay and Discussion (1 Viewer)

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
UDbrMDI.jpg

We'll be hosting an ATS Livestream on Thursday, February 11th at 1800 UTC. We answer questions, give you some extra footage of the game, our thoughts of ATS and discuss its future.

Want to give us some points to talk about on the stream? Post a reply below and we'll pick some topics to discuss on stream. They can be questions, comments, whole topics, about the past, current and future of the game.

We'll see you on Thursday!

Advertisement

Interestingly enough Nevadans pronounce their state name as Na-vah-da, the rest of America says Ne-vada.

Another state is California, Californians pronounce it California, the rest of America, or at least the out of state truckers, pronounce it Commie-fornia. Due to their dictatorial rules against the trucking industry. :p

Last edited:

Advertisement

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
Darn, missed it!

Though I have seen the first 20-ish minutes not-live and I must say that it was better than I expected! Good job! ;)
You can watch it on our YouTube at the same quality it was streamed at! We have a handy little link on the top of the website now... ;)

Thanks for your feedback - we will be releasing some written and shorter video reviews soon. We're all quite happy how it turned out considering it's our first time streaming together. :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread