List of UK Maps (1 Viewer)

Street cleaner
Forum Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
  • Scunthorpe Modern was great but I can't get it working in OMSI2 myself, it's currently being converted to RHD.
  • Great Grundorf 2 is available in both LHD and RHD. It's a mixed of German, English and Hong Kong themes but a varied and fun map.
  • Bowdenham
  • Great Colquart

There's some others you've missed but they're quite old or basic by current standards so I wouldn't bother with them:
  • Birmingham / Sutton Coldfield
  • Newcastle
  • Lots of things ending in ...thorpe

Advertisement

:/
4.png

• Scunthorpe Modern was great but I can't get it working in OMSI2 myself, it's currently being converted to RHD.
  • Great Grundorf 2 is available in both LHD and RHD. It's a mixed of German, English and Hong Kong themes but a varied and fun map.
  • Bowdenham
  • Great Colquart
There's some others you've missed but they're quite old or basic by current standards so I wouldn't bother with them:
  • Newcastle
would u have a link for the great grundolf 2 LHD please?

Waleed21D

TheFontGuru
Apr 24, 2017
Here's the video with the links you need in the description for Great Grundof 2 LHT.

Note: You need some buses that have either been removed and are no longer available or some buses that are in the HKBF forum, which you have a higher chance of winning the lottery than getting accepted in by an admin :tearsofjoy:
So, there is an alternative AI list in the description that utilises the Enviro 400.

Download the main file and install as normal. Then download the OMSI 2 addon (in the description)

And finally the AI list :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 0118999

Advertisement

P674 MLE

P674 MLE and P675 MLE are now in Preservation ! !
Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
  • Bowdenham
  • Great Colquart

• Newcastle
thorpe lol

Can someone give me a list of all the UK maps available?
I already have:
Farthington
Cotterell
Hertfordshire
Canterbury
BOTW and the LE
Any links would be helpful
Thank you
can you plz help me download botw and cotterll i have the files just dont know how to put them in the game
i have tried but it does not work plz help me

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread