Buses Leyland Lynx MK 11.18m (1 Viewer)

Citaro2013

Veteran Member
I have started making a Leyland Lynx MK1 with a length of 11.18m
The Lynx will be in 3 stages, Static, AI then Drive-able.

Please note that it does take a while and the last picture is just over 2 hours work, so please dont ask when release is for either stage, comments will be ignored.

Static WIP screenshots:

WIP.png
WIP2.png
WIP3.png
WIP4.png
WIP5.png

Advertisement

P674 MLE

P674 MLE Your Local West London Step Entrance Dart
Looks great citaro plus we've been needing a nol illegall one for a while now

Reactions: Citaro2013

Rhys

Veteran Member
OKURRRRR *Cardi B voice*. Good to see you’ve progressed so much in blender. Looking forward! Do give us a shout if you need tips.

• Love

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
To those who ask - no, there will be no need for a London variant, I think, because London Lynx's, for some reason, never had two doors.

adamf02

Veteran member
nice! any plans athe moment for verations like London or mk2? or just mk1 but either way I love it. omsi needs more older bussses

Advertisement

Carlos33

Veteran Member
Good work so far, a bus I always liked etc. Only two door versions were the ones that Edinburgh had back in 1990s I believe. Here is a example of what I mean:

Paul Salmon

Mk1 dual door was a single example which passed to West Riding as their 254 and was rebuilt to single door before entry to service.

Only Lothian had dual doomed Lynx and these were Mk2s. Several of these also ended up in Yorkshire with South Yorkshire `motors of Pontefract, but these tow were converted to single door

Rhys

Veteran Member
To those who ask - no, there will be no need for a London variant, I think, because London Lynx's, for some reason, never had two doors.
Dual door single deck buses was never really a requirement in London, until TfL came about in the early 2000s. Most new buses that are longer than 9m would
have to be dual door, unless specified otherwise.

nice! any plans athe moment for verations like London or mk2? or just mk1 but either way I love it. omsi needs more older bussses

Citaro2013

Veteran Member
No 2 door planned and also not sure on the MK2 just yet - i would like to get this one done first lol

FHG Steve

Metrobus used these on the 358 many years ago. Would like to see this come to completion and for there to be a Metrobus livery

Street cleaner
Forum Moderator
Premium Subscriber
I love Lynx MkIs, always thought they looked good and rather modern for late 80s stuff. Shame they weren't actually that great as a bus.

xXAmyLuXx

I miss these buses, was on them a lot as a kid. The indicators never worked as intended though, haha ... Look forward to the end result! :D

Advertisement

Citaro2013

Veteran Member
Small update for today.
Waiting on V3D who is advising/helping me build it to be available to do big changes.

SIde windows with driver cab window now added.
1523194265370.png

Rear lights have also been added with a few extra rear bits to make such as the registration plate.

1523194331906.png

So im trying to do the bits that i can myself then V3D can then look over them and give more advise if its wrong or needs improving.

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)