Leyland Lynx / MCW Metrobus II (1 Viewer)

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Hi Shane,

So I've seen that @sancouve as started an MCW Metrobus some time ago.
It looks absolutely stunning in my opinion. For further details, I'd suggest you ask him.

Leyland Lynx-wise, there's only the static one made by @Citaro2013 at this point.
I myself have started an interior and cab for it (a member by the name of @EddieStobartspotter had requested it), but I've cancelled it as he later turned out to be one of the rudest people I've ever met on these forums, and was thus thankfully banned. If/once I know more about how to get things into OMSI 2 other than bus reskins alone, I might continue it again myself. I can't promise it though.

All the best and have a nice evening! :)

Last edited:

Advertisement

Hi Shane,

So I've seen that @Crazyspaniel has started an MCW Metrobus some time ago.
It looks absolutely stunning in my opinion. For further details, I'd suggest you ask him.

Leyland Lynx-wise, there's only the static one made by @Citaro2013 at this point.
I myself have started an interior and cab for it (a member by the name of @EddieStobartspotter had requested it), but I've cancelled it as he later turned out to be one of the rudest people I've ever met on these forums, and was thus thankfully banned. If/once I know more about how to get things into OMSI 2 other than bus reskins alone, I might continue it again myself. I can't promise it though.

Thanks for responding :)

I can only hope that you return to the project, it would be a shame to see the Lynx not come to Omsi, perfect for back in the day operations.

You have a great evening too :)

Apr 1, 2016
Hi Shane,

So I've seen that @Crazyspaniel has started an MCW Metrobus some time ago.

Hey :) I just want to point out that It Is @sancouve, I believe who is making a MK1 Metrobus. My main project atm Is a Plaxton Palatine.

sancouve

Armchair Developer
Nov 10, 2016
Hong Kong
Scancove should hit up the community as we could allhelp
I upgraded to Blender 2.8 a while ago. Great for new users, not so much for me, especially with the confusing new knife project tool which was vital for me. I ended up having to roll back after a lengthy fight.

Anyway that's the technical part of the problem. The main reason for the slow progress is that I'm busy with college during the day and work at night. Right now what I need most isn't community help, but rather time and energy.

Advertisement

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Hi all,

Does anyone know of any projects which relate to the above buses?

Would love to see them in OMSI, bringing back nostalgia of the bone-rattling of sitting on them in my childhood.

Kind regards,

Shane Martin

Don't get your hypes up, but this is the progress at which I stopped development (due to extreme rudeness from him towards me and my friends, and also a threat to leak my OmniDekka model).

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 17.57.06.png

Pic 4.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 17.57.19.png

Pic 3.png

Credit goes to @Citaro2013 for the base exterior model.
Further credit goes to @Lukeyboi for the bench seats.

Last edited:

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
OH MY Goodness @LeylandNationalStagecoach, you have done an amazing job with my body.
I'm so pleased it has been continued and from what I can see, awesome progress as well.

I wish you the very best with the Lynx and please, unlike me, don't give up with the project. Seek help when you need it. There are some great people who can help and advise.
Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this means to me, coming from the original author!! ????
Ok I will try to continue it when I have the time... no idea when that'll be. :\
Thanks again though!! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: SteveyRex
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread