Leyland leopard bus (1 Viewer)

can some one see if they can make a bus that brings me lots of very good time then I was very small I don't no if no one remembers the bus Leyland leopard it
was a very nice bus in its time but I see there are some still going around the places I would love to see this on omsi2 if it can be done I would pay the world to see this on omsi2 if it can be done

Solution
can some one see if they can make a bus that brings me lots of very good time then I was very small I don't no if no one remembers the bus Leyland leopard it
was a very nice bus in its time but I see there are some still going around the places I would love to see this on omsi2 if it can be done I would pay the world to see this on omsi2 if it can be done

Unfortunately, developers don't usually take requests for buses to make, they usually make buses that they like themselves (it takes a lot of time and effort to make a bus and I doubt they'd want to spend all that time making something they don't like)and/or are easy to get reference pictures and sounds from. If you really want that bus to be made, why not consider learning...

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK

Unfortunately, developers don't usually take requests for buses to make, they usually make buses that they like themselves (it takes a lot of time and effort to make a bus and I doubt they'd want to spend all that time making something they don't like)and/or are easy to get reference pictures and sounds from. If you really want that bus to be made, why not consider learning blender yourself and have a go at making it?

Reactions: OmniWink
Solution

Advertisement

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread