Let's review ETS2 (1 Viewer)

In this thread I would like all ETS lovers to post what you think of this game. You can share about what this game lacks and what is great about this game. And you can also RATE it between a scale of 1-10 (If it is possible we can compile all of your thought and maybe even send it to SCS and if our requests are possible we might see some changes in the game.)

Below is an example

Overall Rating: 8

What is Great about this game: The stranded of graphics are amazing........................

What is not good about this game: The AI sucks (probably we have heard this a lot so think of something else you found not so interesting about this game).............

Extra thought: It would be great if Multi-Player was possible...................

This is only an example share your thoughts too.

Overall Rating: 10

What is Great about this game: I love Vehicle Sims but this game is much different from the other. Firstly it is modable, then you have the whole of Europe to discover and with mods you have so much more fun. The stranded of graphics are awesome, though some mods don't meet the standards. This game is compatible with most controllers like the G27 wheel and all joystick. At the end of the day this game make you feel like as if you were a trucker wondering Europe.

What is not good about this game: Surely the AI needs to be fixed (biggest bug in the game). Tiny bugs really frustrate me. So when mod authors or the game makers make something for the game they should look closely at what they have done to get rid of bugs. I have noticed the the sign board are not placed correctly the reason is I like driving without a map until I get lost somewhere. After you have reached the 40+th level you have nothing to do except explore and when you own a fleet of 100 trucks technically you would not be driving anymore, so these are the thing I want in the game, more achievements sort of things to make the gameplay more interesting and interactive.

Extra thought: I really want an online multi player to this game it would be much much more fun. And I want the map editor to be easily accessible to build and share maps.

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Overall Rating: 10

What is Great about this game: I love Vehicle Sims but this game is much different from the other. Firstly it is modable, then you have the whole of Europe to discover and with mods you have so much more fun. The stranded of graphics are awesome, though some mods don't meet the standards. This game is compatible with most controllers like the G27 wheel and all joystick. At the end of the day this game make you feel like as if you were a trucker wondering Europe.

What is not good about this game: Surely the AI needs to be fixed (biggest bug in the game). Tiny bugs really frustrate me. So when mod authors or the game makers make something for the game they should look closely at what they have done to get rid of bugs. I have noticed the the sign board are not placed correctly the reason is I like driving without a map until I get lost somewhere. After you have reached the 40+th level you have nothing to do except explore and when you own a fleet of 100 trucks technically you would not be driving anymore, so these are the thing I want in the game, more achievements sort of things to make the gameplay more interesting and interactive.

Extra thought: I really want an online multi player to this game it would be much much more fun. And I want the map editor to be easily accessible to build and share maps.

The map editor is easily accessible! You need to open the console, the type edit map ( I believe that's what it is!) and you're there!

Nico1

ProMods developer
Dec 29, 2013
Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
promods.net
I would give the graphics and physics of ETS2 an easy 10/10, A+ etc etc
In the simulator Genre there is no other game that can get even close to the amazing graphics and physics of ETS2.

Now getting to the gameplay... for a start it does have a great variety but after a while it will start to bore people.... In general I would give it a 6/10. Starting a carreer is cool, but more options like buying trailers and maybe get contracted companies etc would be nice. Also its a bit unrealistic that a simple trucker will own a fleet of about 130 trucks after 20 weeks of driving (no offence but there is no real economical aspect to the game).

Still the game is very modding friendly. I would give them again a 10/10 since it offers a great variety of stuff to do (You can actually modify nearly anything).

Of course there are still alot of things to make it even more modding friendly, but we had extensive talks with SCS and they are going to make some brilliant changes to make modding even easier.

So SCS team itself I would give 10/10 as well simply for appreciating all the hard work we did at ProMods....

So in the end I would give ETS2 a 8,5/10.

Its a great game for the simulator genre and we must be happy that SCS is still taking the time to boost a game genre that was a kind of dying (not to popular!)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread