Let's make our voices heard

mooby346

Jul 26, 2014
I can't link to Twitter because I'm at work, but SCS tweeted @MercedesTruckUK and @jas_klo "we are trying to talk to both @freightliner and @WstrnStarTrucks, but so far our lonely voice seems too feeble". So my question is, what can we do as fans to let these companies know how much we would like their trucks in the game? The obvious answer is start tweeting these manufacturers more, but I'm sure there has to be alternate methods for those of us (including myself) that have no desire to be on Twitter. I personally am going to write them an email when I get home. It should be obvious how much of a win-win this is. They get additional advertising (even if it is minimal it's still better than nothing) from having their trucks in the game, and we get to enjoy driving their trucks in the game. Additionally if it's not too much to ask maybe the administrators here could contact the administrators at other fan sites like SCS' forums, etc. to see if we can coordinate a better effort to help SCS on this.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
o my question is, what can we do as fans to let these companies know how much we would like their trucks in the game? The obvious answer is start tweeting these manufacturers more, but I'm sure there has to be alternate methods for those of us (including myself) that have no desire to be on Twitter. I personally am going to write them an email when I get home. It should be obvious how much of a win-win this is. They get additional advertising (even if it is minimal it's still better than nothing) from having their trucks in the game, and we get to enjoy driving their trucks in the game. Additionally if it's not too much to ask maybe the administrators here could contact the administrators at other fan sites like SCS' forums, etc. to see if we can coordinate a better effort to help SCS on this.
Twitter is a really powerful platform for people to make contact with big brands and companies, you may find that their tweet was to try and raise some attention from the respective customer services teams so they can take it further!

Daramin

Feb 23, 2014
Favourite Truck
Western Star
Twitter is a really powerful platform for people to make contact with big brands and companies, you may find that their tweet was to try and raise some attention from the respective customer services teams so they can take it further!
Very true, we can't let SCS go in alone. We as fans must support them, but hopefully not hassle the companies.