Left hand drive buses won't load onto map (1 Viewer)

Nov 4, 2016
sorry but, I dont think we can help you if you really dont understand what we're saying?

A typical downloaded file for OMSI 2 would be in the .zip or .rar or .7z format. You need to open these types of files with a program (either 7-Zip, WinRAR etc). Then, inside the .zip file would usually be folder like OMSI 2, then showing eg. Fonts and Vehicles folders. Then you would extract these folders to your OMSI 2 directory, eg. C:\OMSI 2 or C:\Games\OMSI 2. A video tutorial would be good for you if you don't get it.

Reactions: shanie
D

Deleted member 422

sorry but, I dont think we can help you if you really dont understand what we're saying?

A typical downloaded file for OMSI 2 would be in the .zip or .rar or .7z format. You need to open these types of files with a program (either 7-Zip, WinRAR etc). Then, inside the .zip file would usually be folder like OMSI 2, then showing eg. Fonts and Vehicles folders. Then you would extract these folders to your OMSI 2 directory, eg. C:\OMSI 2 or C:\Games\OMSI 2. A video tutorial would be good for you if you don't get it.
Erm, the Omsi folder is always Program Files (x86 if you have a 64-bit system)\Steam\steamapps\common\Omsi2

Advertisement

Aug 3, 2016
How did you download it may I ask as the website is no longer up?
AFAIK there are 3 versions of London, not sure if all were made by you.
  • London and South: Left Hand Drive, generic map. The AI consists of SD200s and SD202s. The map has repaints and can still be downloaded. I'm pretty sure OP is talking about this one.
  • TSLP Beta: the beta of The South London Project DLC you are developing (I think), which required a small fee. No longer available to download.
  • Add-on London: The London DLC for OMSI 2 - still in development, not available to purchase. (yet)
As for the OP, you must extract the contents of the .zip and .Far files. Find a tutorial as you also need to know the exact folder paths, because the contents vary between authors.

As for Rhys, best of luck. We really appreciate the hard work being put into the DLC and trust me, it really shows in the preview videos. Great work.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread