Left hand drive buses won't load onto map

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

darren2113

playing omsi2 just downloaded the south London project map that's loads fine but all buses I got right hand drive I found few left hand drive buses but can't seen add them to game watch video of utube but still can't seen add them

Advertisement

BestBear

where did u get the map?
what do you mean by "add them"? They won't load in OMSI or you are unsure of how to make the bus work on the map but the bus does load

darren2113

Think just putting them in wrong folder I download them then put file into omsi2 vehicle folder I downloaded it the south London project website

darren2113

Had quite while the game but never tired playing it since outher day but tried the outher route with buses don't show up any where so doing something wrong

D

DVA_MEKA18

Had quite while the game but never tired playing it since outher day but tried the outher route with buses don't show up any where so doing something wrong
Which South London are we on about the TSLP the paid demo or London and South?

darren2113

Tslp one think just uploading them wrong some where I use my buses I brought on game but when download a bus from these sites I take from download then put stright into omsi2 folder do need do something first before put them in folder or are they ok put stright in I'm so confused with this love have new buses

D

DVA_MEKA18

Basically when you download a bus it should go in Omsi2/Vehicles to be recognised by Omsi 2

Advertisement

D

DVA_MEKA18

Nope they should work just in the steam folder Programmefiles/steam/steamapps/common/Omsi2/Vehicles if I remember correctly

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Downloads Moderator
Accounts Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Some buses have a 'Fonts' folder and a 'Vehicles' folder. If they do, paste the two folders into the main OMSI directory and merge the folders. If it just has a 'Vehicles' folder, either paste it into the OMSI directory and let the folders merge, or open the 'Vehicles' folder and paste the contents of the 'Vehicles' folder included in the download into it.

Advertisement

BestBear

sorry but, I dont think we can help you if you really dont understand what we're saying?

A typical downloaded file for OMSI 2 would be in the .zip or .rar or .7z format. You need to open these types of files with a program (either 7-Zip, WinRAR etc). Then, inside the .zip file would usually be folder like OMSI 2, then showing eg. Fonts and Vehicles folders. Then you would extract these folders to your OMSI 2 directory, eg. C:\OMSI 2 or C:\Games\OMSI 2. A video tutorial would be good for you if you don't get it.

Reactions: sjain

Advertisement

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)