Maps Leeshire 2018 (1 Viewer)

Welcome to Leeshire,

A place of Greenery and Urban. We go from Sunny Days to Snow Blizzards and Dual Carriageways to tiny roads.

What is this Map?
-----------------------------
This is a Fictional map Based in Lincolnshire Between four Towns. Starting in the City Centre of Leeshire to the Outer Suburbs of Kings Hampton, Beechly and a Small Village Called Hipton.

It May not look like a lot but it will be when it is released. I don't have a proper release date so don't ask. Just wait and be patient for release and stay tuned for more Updates

2020-03-07 (2).png
2020-03-07.png
2020-03-07 (1).png

Leeshire will have 15+ Routes, 3 Depots and a Bunch of Amazing Scenary

Last edited:

Advertisement

Oct 20, 2018
This map is looking very good so far! One thing is that I think I've seen some of those names before such as Eastsea and Leeshire but I can't put my finger on where though..

EDIT: Got told it was a game on Roblox. Found the game lol

Advertisement

Jan 28, 2018
Pronouns
He/Him
It's kind of sad you're ripping off my mates ROBLOX game... how original are you.....!
I am not here to rip someones game off, I am making the map with many changes. It won't be a full recreation. I am adding more lines and changing two company's to Hornsby travel and UNO. Also I am changing a few areas such as Leeshire tesco is now Leeshire ALDI. When the map is released you will see the changes. This is my first project as well.

• Haha
Reactions: MylesW and Solent

Solent

Splashing colour in the dark spots..
Banned Member
Sep 18, 2017
Portsmouth
I am not here to rip someones game off, I am making the map with many changes. It won't be a full recreation. I am adding more lines and changing two company's to Hornsby travel and UNO. Also I am changing a few areas such as Leeshire tesco is now Leeshire ALDI. When the map is released you will see the changes. This is my first project as well.
That's not the point... you've completely taken the name and it's idea which is unfair. I have let him know and he isn't happy at all. It wouldn't have harmed you to rethink the names would it?

• Haha
Reactions: RS1995

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
I’ll just jump in here. While the original map maker holds no rights to the original name, honestly the easiest answer to avoid upsetting anyone would just be to come up with a new name. There are a few good UK town name generators online if you’re stuck for ideas - I like the names produced by this one myself: English Place Names

I’d also like to make a suggestion while I’m here: Roblox maps are not a good source of inspiration for an OMSI project. They are typically built without much attention to or understanding of the design of real road networks. That means any map based on them will suffer from the same problems. You would be much better off finding your inspiration in the real world, rather than making an interpretation of someone else’s interpretation of the real world.

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
@IamTheOnlyJackun while the creator of the map holds no rights to the original name and cannot stop people from using it (don't start drama with me for no reason. You cannot hide from the truth.) as he has not put a trademark or copyright patent anywhere, the easiest thing would just be to change the place names so people get what they want and stop annoying you about it. I personally agree with whistlehead and that the website produces some very good names. You could also ask the community for ideas. Best of luck with the project.

Reactions: Solent

Users who are viewing this thread