Latest SCS blog post (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
So at the end of the last SCS blog post they told us they're working on 2 more trucks for ATS, so my question for you is, which trucks are you hoping they're working on?

Mine would be the Volvo VNL and the Freightliner Cascadia :)

Volvo-VNL-780-with-Aerodynamic-Enhancements.jpg

freightliner-cascadia-05.jpg

Reactions: mooby346

Advertisement

I reckon a volvo

A Volvo would be my guess as well, or it may possibly be more Peterbilt and Kenworth models, since there are quite a few different variations of them out. I'm hoping it will be a different brand, because they can expand their roster at any point after the games release with more Peterbilt's and Kenworth's (like what they are doing with the new DAF, Renault, and Mercedes right now).

Going with the hope of a different brand thing, I'm not saying that I wouldn't mind more Pete's and Ken's, but I think even if there are couple out each out there, that would inspire modders to make the rest of the variations themselves, if SCS have not already done it when ATS is released. With a little bit of everything, I think the modding community would be right on top of it if SCS gives them something to work with.

Advertisement

Jul 31, 2014
I'd also say that they're making a Volvo.
They have not just one, but two Volvo trucks in ETS, so I guess the relation between SCS and Volvo is pretty good. :P

It could also be another KW or a Peterbilt, they're both owned by PACCAR, just like DAF. And since SCS is making yet another DAF I'm thinking the relation between SCS and PACCAR is kind of good to. Not to mention that the first truck they've ever showed from ATS was a Peterbilt (PACCAR) truck.

So my guess is Volvo, KW or Peterbilt.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread