LARGE FILES: MOD-erator's Own Mods (WIP) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the previous posts of the "MOD-erator," that the posts with No Permission of the Author has been stopped. But I will respect in a way that I will be Making My Own Mods.
Here's some Unreleased or in Alpha Stage:
Mini Gun/ Gatling gun Replaced with Real Sounds when Press and Hold "N"
8x8 chassis, Air Pipe embedded on Air Cleaner and Round Tri-Axle Fender with Stone Guard

Advertisement

Kenworth W900b Long Edition v2.0 Edited by John Necir Rebellion posted Jun 20, 2015 at 8:55 PM - 8x8 chassis, Air Pipe embedded on Air Cleaner and Round Tri-Axle Fender with Stone Guard

Hi John,

I would love to see some different editions of this truck. I remember when it was first released I used to only drive this for a while(interior is very good). I then got board of limited tuning and options.

The Tri-axles you made looks great!! Is it a Mid-Lift axle? Would be great if it can lift

Can you make a different cab? Like day cab or Aerocab Flattop?

I can just imagine driving the w900B daycab with tri-axle pulling oversize loads. :)

Hi John,

I would love to see some different editions of this truck. I remember when it was first released I used to only drive this for a while(interior is very good). I then got board of limited tuning and options.

The Tri-axles you made looks great!! Is it a Mid-Lift axle? Would be great if it can lift

Can you make a different cab? Like day cab or Aerocab Flattop?

I can just imagine driving the w900B daycab with tri-axle pulling oversize loads. :)
Thank you for the suggestion but I have a limited time and knowledge of editing that truck. But I would try to edit the truck, I'll do my best.

Thank you for the suggestion but I have a limited time and knowledge of editing that truck. But I would try to edit the truck, I'll do my best.
T908 is now WIP! (FREE Version because I created that Truck, not the RTA version) 2 days without sleep; using ONLY Blender with Blender Tools, BlenderSCS/50 kedas/50k's/Simon Lusenc and SCS Blender Tools. But this Truck is not Independent so it runs with Kenworth W900B Long Edition (Chassis type/Chassis Selection when you buy Kenworth W900B and then upgrade it's chassis to Kenworth T908) If I have more time I could Seperate to run it as Independent or Standalone Truck and also this Pictures come after My "Extreme Trucker Engine Sounds" mod. :

Last edited:

Advertisement

I have SO MANY Mod that I was thinking to release or to create right now but I don't release some of my Secrete Crazy Invented Mods, because there are SO MANY things to Edit (Alpha/Beta Versions) from my Un-revealed Mods.
I have the Example down here: It is only the Teaser (So Try finding out what is this Mod):
EJGfFoF.png

Last edited:
I have SO MANY Mod that I was thinking to release or to create right now but I don't release some of my Secrete Crazy Invented Mods, because there are SO MANY things to Edit (Alpha/Beta Versions) from my Un-revealed Mods.
I have the Example down here: It is only the Teaser (So Try finding out what is this Mod):
EJGfFoF.png
Guess what Truck is this.

HcjBtA3.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

whats the difference from the normal ones?
The Normal or the American version has the conventional cabin and chassis configuration while the Australian version has the Fuel tank right under the Cabin's Stairs and the Bonnet/Hood seems to become tall. If you are really confused about the difference take a look on the difference between the Kenworth W900 (American version) and Kenworth T908 (Australian version)...

The Normal or the American version has the conventional cabin and chassis configuration while the Australian version has the Fuel tank right under the Cabin's Stairs and the Bonnet/Hood seems to become tall. If you are really confused about the difference take a look on the difference between the Kenworth W900 (American version) and Kenworth T908 (Australian version)...
The T908 is a completely different truck to the Kenworth W900, so they cant be compared, but nitpicking aside, I understand what you mean with the fuel tanks but the raised bonnet doesnt really make sense, the T904, T908 and T909 all have fairly raised bonnets but thats only one trait of one series of trucks from a particular manufacturer, ANYWAYS.... rambling aside the most similar truck to a Peterbilt built in Australia would probably be the Kenworth C509... (long bonnet, long chassis) so i reckon it would be better to compare the Peterbilt with that... I think I've talked enough now haha

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
After restarting my browser 3 times following crashes to view this thread, I've marked it up to warn people with slower internet and computers to take caution. Bear in mind, the laptop I'm using is not low-spec, 6GB RAM, i5 CPU and a decent 30mb down net connection.

@John Necir Rebellion - Would you mind creating a new thread and putting future postings in there? Then I can lock this thread and leave a redirection to the new one. It turns out it wasn't only my browser that crashed, but Max's as well.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread