Krueger++ mod for London Citybus 400 Regional

Bus Mods Krueger++ mod for London Citybus 400 Regional 1.1

Login to Download
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

OoglieBooglie™

Jan 13, 2016
I'm having an issue using textures for the display it only works black text on a white background not white text on a black background which makes Creating logos Destis a pain

OMSI2_20170711_163210.jpg

OMSI2_20170711_163226.jpg

MrChips

Dec 28, 2016
hi guys im having problems solving making destonations. please can someone help. Thx

Matt432

Jan 16, 2016
Hi just wondering. Would you be able to make this mod. For the dart mpd and m709d thanks very much.

Jacobthebus

Weeeeeeeeeee
Mar 7, 2016
@junaid I've just downloaded it and its absolutely fine. Are you using 7-Zip? Its a .7z file so I recommend using 7-Zip (its free and great!). Also, can you post a picture of the results of an Ookla speed-test, as that would indicate and broadband issues. Of course, hide your IP and any other sensitive data if you wish.

Jezzadabest

Apr 2, 2016
Great mod, I am trying to make my own dests using the Kruger template that is provided however when I add the roght stuff to the HOF file the dest doesn't show in game. Don't know if I am using the template right or not, but the images are the right size they need to be

Alpha18

Oct 18, 2017
Hey guys. How can I do to have a polychromatic matrix. The original one is MONO and i would like to have a second version in POLY. Any ideas?? Thanks