Kreuger for Streetlite/deck (1 Viewer)

Rhys stirling

Developer of Stowten
May 4, 2016
Wigan
I went into the model file of the streetdeck and saw that there was Kreuger codes or something there, so I was just wondering can you add in Kreuger and if so how would you go about it, just because I think that is one thing this bus is lacking and I know the beta version had Kreuger implemented so is there a way?

Solution
Krueger was removed because the usage in commercial projects. Its allowed, but it would probably be frowned upon by a large number of the german community. I believe others have tried adding it, but because I've got the models setup slightly differently to other people, its a lot more complex
Ahh right so it is possible but for someone who has never scripted before, best not to be tried. Glad I asked now before attempting it. Would there ever be a pack on fellowsfilm containing Kreuger or would that be a breach of Aerosofts contract

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
Krueger was removed because the usage in commercial projects. Its allowed, but it would probably be frowned upon by a large number of the german community. I believe others have tried adding it, but because I've got the models setup slightly differently to other people, its a lot more complex

Advertisement

Rhys stirling

Developer of Stowten
May 4, 2016
Wigan
Ahh right so it is possible but for someone who has never scripted before, best not to be tried. Glad I asked now before attempting it. Would there ever be a pack on fellowsfilm containing Kreuger or would that be a breach of Aerosofts contract

Solution
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread