Maps Kilmanagh

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
This is another nice new map to look forward to. Unless you have decided the buses to use already. I would recommend the ALX400 Trident from V3D Studios, The C400R, Citaro or the MAN A21 as those buses are available from here and it would save the hassle for going elsewhere to download another bus. But there is the Enviro 400 MMC that in development along with the Wright Gemini and Streetdeck Pack as well as the Wright Streetlite. But the choice is up to you mate but I will say keep up the great work mate :).

leinsterjack

Jul 23, 2016
This is another nice new map to look forward to. Unless you have decided the buses to use already. I would recommend the ALX400 Trident from V3D Studios, The C400R, Citaro or the MAN A21 as those buses are available from here and it would save the hassle for going elsewhere to download another bus. But there is the Enviro 400 MMC that in development along with the Wright Gemini and Streetdeck Pack as well as the Wright Streetlite. But the choice is up to you mate but I will say keep up the great work mate :).
Thank you for your kind words!

The likelihood is that it will be the E200 MMC by V3D and the Wrightbus Streetdeck by BlueOrange as, from the screenshots I've seen, they are the highest quality buses to come out of the community so far. This is, of course, subject to change.

The British Gamer

Veteran Member
Dec 29, 2016
Thank you for your kind words!

The likelihood is that it will be the E200 MMC by V3D and the Wrightbus Streetdeck by BlueOrange as, from the screenshots I've seen, they are the highest quality buses to come out of the community so far. This is, of course, subject to change.
I wouldn’t use the MMC by V3D for reasons I’m not going into here. Masterswitch Studios are working on an E200MMC that would be higher quality.

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Aye its best not to use the V3D E200 MMC as to cut it short. Its not an official release. Best to stick to legitimately released buses such as those in the download library on here. It would make it easier to access the required buses. Another option would be to wait until the Masterswitch Studios version comes out which would be better if you still wanted to use the E200 MMC mate :). There are some other great buses to come from them as well once they are finished and thoroughly tested.

Hope this helps.

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
Aye its best not to use the V3D E200 MMC as to cut it short. It's not an official release. Best to stick to legitimately released buses such as those in the download library on here. It would make it easier to access the required buses. Another option would be to wait until the Masterswitch Studios version comes out which would be better if you still wanted to use the E200 MMC mate :). There are some other great buses to come from them as well once they are finished and thoroughly tested.

Hope this helps.
I agree! :)
I wouldn’t use the MMC by V3D for reasons I’m not going into here. Masterswitch Studios are working on an E200MMC that would be higher quality.
I agree, yet I'm not sure which would be higher quality – I'd say they'll both be the same, but who knows really.
Anyways, I'm not here to argue, let's get back on topic. :)