Maps Kilerth (1 Viewer)

Kilerth is a fictional map set somewhere in England, not decided quite where yet. I decided to take on a fictional map this time as previously I had attempted to make a map based on Edinburgh but felt having to strictly follow the layout was a bit too much for my inexperienced mapping ways! So today I shall present the first screenshots of the work in progress Kilerth Terminus.

Currently there is plans for 1 route
24 from Kilerth to Sharpton (via a few small villages etc.)

But there is also plans for another route in the other direction to a larger city - however the original focus will be on the 24.

The current focuses are on finishing the terminus and the Kilerth village - adding the bus stops and shelters, finishing road markings and filling in the background to make it more immersive.

I felt progress was getting to a point of needing a thread rather than posting to the workbench thread every few hours :P

Screenshots
20170215194627_1.jpg
20170215194633_1.jpg
20170215194640_1.jpg
20170215194648_1.jpg
20170215153516_1.jpg

Advertisement

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

It's looking okay, the only real problems I can spot are having holes in the pavement and having background scenery so close to the foreground. This makes it looks very tatty and janky.
Yeah I'm working on the background more just focusing on details then more on the other stuff

I really think you should use a fictional company as Kilerth sounds like a place that would have a fictional bus company
Leaning more towards that at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread