Maps Keedlestone [Removed] (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Advertisement

@Kian

The link should have been sent to your email address that you entered when purchased, SendOwl automatically does this but sometimes it can fail for whatever reason so if you still don't get it let me know via PM and I can get it resent for you.

@ng955

Which splines are you missing?

@TMchan

Are these the only things you are missing?
I'm same situation with @TMchan. Although I changed the omsi language to deutsch,it's still sky.
How can I slove it?
Anyways,I'm from Hong Kong too.

Advertisement

BigOmsiFan

The Real Guy, The Best Guy, Known as ButteredToast
Mar 19, 2016
Blackpool
I'm same situation with @TMchan. Although I changed the omsi language to deutsch,it's still sky.
How can I slove it?
Anyways,I'm from Hong Kong too.
The language shouldnt cause issues like that, when you have just sky then you dont have some dependencies installed, which is odd as it should all install correctly through the installer, try looking with maptools

I think maybe i can help with the German side of things because i'm learning it in school for GCSE. Please Screenshot OMSI Map Tools so i can help with it.
The language shouldnt cause issues like that, when you have just sky then you dont have some dependencies installed, which is odd as it should all install correctly through the installer, try looking with maptools

Here you are.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread