Maps Keedlestone [Removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam moore

Jul 5, 2017
ive tried to download this twice now and each time, my browser is telling me that there is a virus detected in the download?

LH275

𝘺𝘦𝘴
Dec 9, 2016
ive tried to download this twice now and each time, my browser is telling me that there is a virus detected in the download?
Well, I'm pretty sure your browser is over reacting! xD If there was one it wouldn't be available to download

CameronA123

Jan 14, 2019
When I download the files, it keeps showing as a virus and Chrome and Edge are refusing to download, and ideas? (That being the paid files £)

Garyleung

Oct 27, 2016
@Kian

The link should have been sent to your email address that you entered when purchased, SendOwl automatically does this but sometimes it can fail for whatever reason so if you still don't get it let me know via PM and I can get it resent for you.

@ng955

Which splines are you missing?

@TMchan

Are these the only things you are missing?
I'm same situation with @TMchan. Although I changed the omsi language to deutsch,it's still sky.
How can I slove it?
Anyways,I'm from Hong Kong too.

Cup9032

Your Local StreetDeck
Mar 31, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
I think maybe i can help with the German side of things because i'm learning it in school for GCSE. Please Screenshot OMSI Map Tools so i can help with it.

BigOmsiFan

The Real Guy, The Best Guy, Known as ButteredToast
Mar 19, 2016
I'm same situation with @TMchan. Although I changed the omsi language to deutsch,it's still sky.
How can I slove it?
Anyways,I'm from Hong Kong too.
The language shouldnt cause issues like that, when you have just sky then you dont have some dependencies installed, which is odd as it should all install correctly through the installer, try looking with maptools

Garyleung

Oct 27, 2016
I think maybe i can help with the German side of things because i'm learning it in school for GCSE. Please Screenshot OMSI Map Tools so i can help with it.
The language shouldnt cause issues like that, when you have just sky then you dont have some dependencies installed, which is odd as it should all install correctly through the installer, try looking with maptools

Here you are.

bigmac8675

Mar 26, 2019
good evening the map is uploaded and working but when choosing the bus I haven't got an open for keedlestone I am choosing the c400 but no keedlestone in the depot part so cant pick the correct destination blind

Swagkillerjam2019 :)

Long Live a legend Freddie mercury from Queen
Oct 22, 2016
good evening the map is uploaded and working but when choosing the bus I haven't got an open for keedlestone I am choosing the c400 but no keedlestone in the depot part so cant pick the correct destination blind
Make sure the Keedlestone hof is in the c400 folder

bigmac8675

Mar 26, 2019
got the depot working but not appreance or the actual blind on the bus I can set it and example 65 rumford but the bus itself is stay blank on the blinds

Status
Not open for further replies.