Maps Keedlestone [Removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 295

There isn't a spare repaint in there, because I removed it. It shouldn't be in the cti file, far as I knew it was removed in the final version.
@Kirsty There's no PayPal support
@Jamie Skinner Have you installed all the dependencies?

Fellowslothb

Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
New dependency installer is uploading with the added missing dependencies, along with a new repaint folder which fixes the broken .cti file (My bad, it was a long night)

Jamie Skinner

@jjs_london_bus_enthusiast
Oct 24, 2016
There didn't seem to be any dependencies within my download, all its given me is the 'Keedlestone 1.8 Map files' & 'Readme'. Should I try installing again?

I did look on map tools and its says I'm missing 160 objects & 89 spines.

D

Deleted member 295

@The_Growl You can extract the installer to a folder say on the Desktop, and then drag and drop from there if you prefer. Same sort of thing as doing it from a zip file

@Dark Moonstone @Alex Davies It's because the file is being updated, will be available soon. Should get an email when it is, if not a refund will be given so you can try it again.

Jamie Skinner

@jjs_london_bus_enthusiast
Oct 24, 2016
The only files I have within ''Keedlestone 1.8 Map files'' is Fonts, Maps, TicketPacks, Money, Vehicles & Documents. I didn't receive spines or Scenery Objects.

Scott wint

Join Arriva VBC now!
May 19, 2017
I'm just updating the map files with a new version that includes the missing repaints. Please bare with :) You should be notified as soon as its uploaded
Could you just send me the repaints, I don't have good internet. It would take ages to redownload.

Status
Not open for further replies.