Maps Keedlestone [Removed] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

How are you loading it? Loading the map without buses or load from last situation? The latter probably wouldn't work for you

It's saying I'm missing some files. However, I can't re-download it as it's all been used up.

download (3).png

Advertisement

Fellowslothb

Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Downloads Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Pronouns
He/Him
It's saying I'm missing some files. However, I can't re-download it as it's all been used up.

View attachment 40292
I can re issue your download if you PM me with the email used to purchase.
Most files are included in the required files installer located on the file page here though, they will be easier to download for the newer version

D

Deleted member 295

Fellowslothb

Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Downloads Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Pronouns
He/Him
@Kian
I bought it but it didn't download..

The link should have been sent to your email address that you entered when purchased, SendOwl automatically does this but sometimes it can fail for whatever reason so if you still don't get it let me know via PM and I can get it resent for you.

@ng955
Hi,
Thank you for realising the map. When I enter the map, there is only a blue sky and nothing else. I have already downloaded the dependency pack. I used map tools to check missing splines and it showed that I had 7 missing splines which in fact is in my splines folder. Not sure why is that the case but apparently I have all the files needed but it is still not working.
Thanks

Which splines are you missing?

@TMchan
Hello, I wanna ask that I've downloaded the map correctly and also downloaded the dependencies. But I cannot open the map, it shows blue skies, so I open the OMSI map tools to see anything wrong. It says I don't have these files:

Splines\BCS Splines\Strasenschaden\strasenschaden_0,5.sli
Splines\BCS Splines\Strasenschaden\strasenschaden_1,0.sli
Splines\BCS Splines\Strasenschaden\strasenschaden_1,5.sli
Splines\BCS Splines\Strasenschaden\strasenschaden_3,0.sli
Splines\BCS Splines\Strasenschaden\strasenschaden_8,0.sli
Splines\VKL¡¦s Splines\Leitplanke.sli
Splines\VKL¡¦s Splines\Wandspline.sli

But when I checked the files in my OMSI, it has these files.
Therefore, can u help me, please?

B.T.W. I am from Hong Kong XD

Are these the only things you are missing?

Advertisement

@Kian

The link should have been sent to your email address that you entered when purchased, SendOwl automatically does this but sometimes it can fail for whatever reason so if you still don't get it let me know via PM and I can get it resent for you.

@ng955

Which splines are you missing?

@TMchan

Are these the only things you are missing?

The exact same splines that TMchan are missing.

Hi, I'm on Keedlestone at the moment and in the London C400R, Drove the 65 from Snowmere to Rumford and tried to go back to Snowmere but the destination don't work. If I use the ''92E' button, for 65 Snowmere - nothing displays.
On the bus
6501 = Rumford P&R
6502 = 65 Rumford
6503 = BAD DESTINATION

How do I get the destination to work for Snowmere?

Thanks

Hi, I'm on Keedlestone at the moment and in the London C400R, Drove the 65 from Snowmere to Rumford and tried to go back to Snowmere but the destination don't work. If I use the ''92E' button, for 65 Snowmere - nothing displays.
On the bus
6501 = Rumford P&R
6502 = 65 Rumford
6503 = BAD DESTINATION

How do I get the destination to work for Snowmere?

Thanks
Do it manually

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread