Downloads Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Pronouns
He/Him
Fellowslothb submitted a new download:

Keedlestone - A successor to Keedlestone 1.5 (Reloaded)

View attachment 25642
USE DISCOUNT CODE "FELLOWSFILM" TO GET 5% OFF UNTIL 06/03/2018
If you are a forum supporter, please contact me to get your special discount code of 10%

Welcome to Keedlestone 1.8, featuring routes Park & Ride 15 & PeaksWay 65. In this version, you can drive the section between Rumford, Bexley, and Snowmere. Along the way, you’ll encounter sights such as the winding hills around Snowmere, to the bustling streets of Rumford.

What has changed in this version?
This version is an entirely new standalone version containing routes 65 and 15, both of which are Rumford based.
Originally it was meant to be just an addon update to Keedlestone Reloaded (1.5) but in June of 2017, I decided to start converting the newest addition to the map.

What can I expect in the future?
Good question, when paying for this version (£4.99) you will also get access to future versions 1.8.1 and 1.9.
1.8.1 will include a plethora of duty rotas and timetables to mimic real-life driving hours and shifts to provide a realistic driving experience as well as improved repaints and more.

1.9 will be a large update in comparison, there are plans to introduce 5 new villages and the City of Aldgate.
Route 65 will be extended by around 20-35 minutes and the 65A will be introduced to take a shorter journey through the Snowmere Peaks on the night, Sunday and Holiday times.
Route 15 will be extended into a circular route servicing Rumford town centre, a route 16 will be included to do the opposite circle.

Routes X5 and the 75 will also be included, X5 is an express version of the 65 traveling between Rumford and Aldgate.
The 75 will be the first route to be brought back from the original Reloaded map between Rumford and Keedlestone Bus Station. (this will later be integrated with route 76, which is extended to Landbury University).

How do I install this?
Installation is easy, you will need to download the required files (Dependency link at the top of this page) the installer is self explanatory and will take you through the process.

Once you have purchased Keedlestone 1.8 map files via the buy link, you can immediately download your file but don't worry if you accidentally close the page because an invoice will be sent to you and you can download it any time you wish.
Whenever a new update is posted you should recieve an update email.

Read more about this download...

Last edited:
Reactions: Huey_74

Advertisement

Sep 24, 2016
Scotland
i didnt get a chance to download it after i paid for it as i accidently closed the page, how do i get the downoad now without paying for it againg as i already have but didnt download the map files?
After you purchased you will have got an receipt sent to the email address you entered. On that receipt will show a button to download the files :)

The email title will be; Receipt for your payment to Fellowslothb

Advertisement

Sep 24, 2016
Scotland
I cant find anything on the recipt to download the files
If you don't have the below email you will need to contact Fellowslothb
hmm.PNG

davidsb3

Beta tester for Arkala/ Maker of Silver Cross
Mar 19, 2016
Colchester
i have downloaded the repaint pack but my ai 65s are white (but all the other ai works fine) it seems like there is one missing repaint which is the peakway 65 one . Anyone got the same or just me? any help would be appreciated Thanks. :)

Advertisement

junaid1510

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/QB5bbH4gv9
Oct 20, 2016
Willesden, London
i didnt get a chance to download it after i paid for it as i accidently closed the page, how do i get the downoad now without paying for it againg as i already have but didnt download the map files?
go to your email, find the reciept, then there is a button where it says download files. click that button and there is your chance to redownload

Reactions: Derek
D

Deleted member 2523

For some reason the AI list is looking for a repaint called "Keedlestone thePeaksWay 65" This repaint name does not exist, if you are to replace all of these with "Keedlestone Transpeak 65" in the ailist, the repaint will show

I have also noticed the handrails do not have a texture, looking at the cti files, the file its looking for doesnt exist, this being:
1519816670330.png

So all the poles are showing as white.

Fellowslothb

Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Downloads Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Pronouns
He/Him
Don't download the separate repaint pack from here, the repaints are included with the download. If you are getting white buses you will need to install the map files again (And overwrite) the old files.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread