Downloads Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Pronouns
He/Him
== UPDATE ==

Apologies for the lack of updates, I've been really busy with real life stuff so I haven't even touched OMSI since January time. However, I can say that there has been progress since the last screenshot update I did.

Bexley is being completely rebuilt from the ground up, this was always on my to-do list but due to a few members of the community, I had to bring my plans forward a few versions

I have reworked all the entry points to make more sense, unfortunately you can't change the names of the entrypoints in Chrono events so they were broken in a few of the modern chrono's.

There has been a lot more attention to detail since 1.8. Introduction of new signs, flora and details throughout the chrono events such as broken fences and signs. Traffic lights on certain junctions change throughout the years.

Completed Areas:
- Rumford Interchange
- Rumford Depot (GHA)
- Rumford Park (Introduced in the 2012 Chrono: Updating the fleet and roadworks)
- Victoria Hospital (Located near to where the old Peak District P&R was)
- Mayberry Farm (Small depot located near to Rumford park for the small operator introduced with Chrono H: Competition)
- Bexley has been completely rebuilt between Mayberry Farm and where the roadworks are (Roadworks are still there but only for the duration of Chrono F: Updating the fleet and roadworks)
- Bexley Tesco terminus is now a small retail park with a much better terminus point
- Bexley now branches off into 2 routes, those that go straight at the roundabout will be going through where the roadworks are (In 1.8) and turning right will be the routes serving Bexley itself (Including the new retail park), this additional road will connect to the sharp bend just before you exit Bexley towards Mustang Farm (Which has also been rebuilt)
- Everything from the 2 petrol stations (Towards Snowmere) has been rebuilt, the way I built it meant that the entire area was heavy on FPS with multiple tiles loaded at the same time, rebuilding has also allowed me to extend the route and add a new one.
- Snowmere is split into 2 areas, Snowmere station and Snowmere Lakeside. Lakeside is an extra few minutes away and only served by the 65A while a shuttle service runs throughout the day between Snowmere Lakeside and Snowmere Station. (This extra terminus has also allowed me to run Rail Replacement services)

=========================
1.6 (Reloaded routes are coming by 1.9)
A while ago, I spent 3 years rebuilding the entirety of Keedlestone to go along with the new "Transpeak" route (65) I was building, I decided to release the 65 as a standalone map, cutting out the rest of Keedlestone entirely. This meant losing Glenton, Corton Bay, Landbury and Keedlestone itself. While these were ready to release, they were however, still right path so the decision was made to exclude them from the 1.8 release.

I can confirm that the following routes will return for or before the 1.9 version.
- 5/6: Landbury Estate Circular
- 10: Landbury University <> Rumford Interchange
- 22/25: Glenton Park & Ride circulars
- 75 Keedlestone <> Corton Bay
- 76 Keedlestone <> Rumford Interchange
- 88/A Lyne Hill Industrial Estate <> Keedlestone

(Route numbers are subject to change from the old 1.5/1.6 version so they don't conflict with the new version)

Finally, likenesses to other maps.
While playing a few other maps in the past, areas were used for "inspiration". EG. I would copy a road layout, scenery placements etc. While I can only apologise for this, I've been working hard over the past year to rectify it completely and while some areas are still recognisable elsewhere, they will be rebuilt in future updates.

Last edited:
== UPDATE ==

Apologies for the lack of updates, I've been really busy with real life stuff so I haven't even touched OMSI since January time. However, I can say that there has been progress since the last screenshot update I did.

Bexley is being completely rebuilt from the ground up, this was always on my to-do list but due to a few members of the community, I had to bring my plans forward a few versions

I have reworked all the entry points to make more sense, unfortunately you can't change the names of the entrypoints in Chrono events so they were broken in a few of the modern chrono's.

There has been a lot more attention to detail since 1.8. Introduction of new signs, flora and details throughout the chrono events such as broken fences and signs. Traffic lights on certain junctions change throughout the years.

Completed Areas:
- Rumford Interchange
- Rumford Depot (GHA)
- Rumford Park (Introduced in the 2012 Chrono: Updating the fleet and roadworks)
- Victoria Hospital (Located near to where the old Peak District P&R was)
- Mayberry Farm (Small depot located near to Rumford park for the small operator introduced with Chrono H: Competition)
- Bexley has been completely rebuilt between Mayberry Farm and where the roadworks are (Roadworks are still there but only for the duration of Chrono F: Updating the fleet and roadworks)
- Bexley Tesco terminus is now a small retail park with a much better terminus point
- Bexley now branches off into 2 routes, those that go straight at the roundabout will be going through where the roadworks are (In 1.8) and turning right will be the routes serving Bexley itself (Including the new retail park), this additional road will connect to the sharp bend just before you exit Bexley towards Mustang Farm (Which has also been rebuilt)
- Everything from the 2 petrol stations (Towards Snowmere) has been rebuilt, the way I built it meant that the entire area was heavy on FPS with multiple tiles loaded at the same time, rebuilding has also allowed me to extend the route and add a new one.
- Snowmere is split into 2 areas, Snowmere station and Snowmere Lakeside. Lakeside is an extra few minutes away and only served by the 65A while a shuttle service runs throughout the day between Snowmere Lakeside and Snowmere Station. (This extra terminus has also allowed me to run Rail Replacement services)

1.6 (Reloaded routes are coming by 1.9)
A while ago, I spent 3 years rebuilding the entirety of Keedlestone to go along with the new "Transpeak" route (65) I was building, I decided to release the 65 as a standalone map, cutting out the rest of Keedlestone entirely. This meant losing Glenton, Corton Bay, Landbury and Keedlestone itself. While these were ready to release, they were however, still right path so the decision was made to exclude them from the 1.8 release.

I can confirm that the following routes will return for or before the 1.9 version.
- 5/6: Landbury Estate Circular
- 10: Landbury University <> Rumford Interchange
- 22/25: Glenton Park & Ride circulars
- 75 Keedlestone <> Corton Bay
- 76 Keedlestone <> Rumford Interchange
- 88/A Lyne Hill Industrial Estate <> Keedlestone

(Route numbers are subject to change from the old 1.5/1.6 version so they don't conflict with the new version)

Finally, likenesses to other maps.
While playing a few other maps in the past, areas were used for "inspiration". EG. I would copy a road layout, scenery placements etc. While I can only apologise for this, I've been working hard over the past year to rectify it completely and while some areas are still recognisable elsewhere, they will be rebuilt in future updates.
happy to see 1.8.1 is on its way one question is the ai going to be the Mercedes or the e400 or both thanks hope you reply :)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Fellowslothb

Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Downloads Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Pronouns
He/Him
I need to redownload the map as I had to reinstall OMSI completely, apparently I've run out of downloads. Many thanks
I can renew your downloads if you inbox me your email, I recent adjusted the download count from 3 to 50 to cover any issues people had :)

On another note, I shall be streaming from 4 till late over on twich (Link in signature).
I shall be carrying on with the rebuild/expansion of Bexley.

junaid1510

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/QB5bbH4gv9
Oct 20, 2016
Willesden, London
I can renew your downloads if you inbox me your email, I recent adjusted the download count from 3 to 50 to cover any issues people had :)

On another note, I shall be streaming from 4 till late over on twich (Link in signature).
I shall be carrying on with the rebuild/expansion of Bexley.
Are you live yet or am i just not getting notifications for your streams anymore

Fellowslothb

Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Downloads Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not announcing or estimating release dates anymore, purely because something always happens that extends it and then certain people then go around moaning about it :rolleyes:????????????.

But in all seriousness, it's still being worked on just very slowly at the minute.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread