Keedlestone

Maps Keedlestone [Payware] 1.8.0.1

No permission to buy (£4.99)
  • It's Alive! ITS ALIIVVVEEEEEE!
    We have successfully restored the content delivery server, thank you for your patience!
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

DannyBrooks963

Jul 14, 2017
Finally caught up on yesterdays stream and the map looks better and better each stream

BusSimAddict

Part of the Keedlestone Development Team
Jun 1, 2016
Indeed, development can be picked back up now the issues have been solved with the objects that decided to grow feet and start wandering all over the place! Keep an eye out in the updates thread over the next few days aswell for a preview of my pdf timetables for the rebranded chronos ;)

DannyBrooks963

Jul 14, 2017
gonna sound stupid but with the Chrono's would one of them include parts of the current map where the road works are on the bridge where the fuel station is

BusSimAddict

Jun 1, 2016
Yeah the roadworks you're referring to will be present in Chrono F (2012-2014) I believe. That chrono in particular is called 'Updating the Fleet & Roadworks', so it would suggest that's the case.

BusSimAddict

Jun 1, 2016
If/when there's a scheduled stream, he'll post an announcement.

Fellowslothb

Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
It's saying I'm missing some files. However, I can't re-download it as it's all been used up.

View attachment 40292
I can re issue your download if you PM me with the email used to purchase.
Most files are included in the required files installer located on the file page here though, they will be easier to download for the newer version

BusSimAddict

Jun 1, 2016

Fellowslothb

Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
There will be a livestream at 6 today! I shall be doing the station links, timetables and AI stuff more than map development :) twitch link is in the signature as always

Fellowslothb

Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
@Kian
I bought it but it didn't download..
The link should have been sent to your email address that you entered when purchased, SendOwl automatically does this but sometimes it can fail for whatever reason so if you still don't get it let me know via PM and I can get it resent for you.

@ng955
Hi,
Thank you for realising the map. When I enter the map, there is only a blue sky and nothing else. I have already downloaded the dependency pack. I used map tools to check missing splines and it showed that I had 7 missing splines which in fact is in my splines folder. Not sure why is that the case but apparently I have all the files needed but it is still not working.
Thanks
Which splines are you missing?

@TMchan
Hello, I wanna ask that I've downloaded the map correctly and also downloaded the dependencies. But I cannot open the map, it shows blue skies, so I open the OMSI map tools to see anything wrong. It says I don't have these files:

Splines\BCS Splines\Strasenschaden\strasenschaden_0,5.sli
Splines\BCS Splines\Strasenschaden\strasenschaden_1,0.sli
Splines\BCS Splines\Strasenschaden\strasenschaden_1,5.sli
Splines\BCS Splines\Strasenschaden\strasenschaden_3,0.sli
Splines\BCS Splines\Strasenschaden\strasenschaden_8,0.sli
Splines\VKL¡¦s Splines\Leitplanke.sli
Splines\VKL¡¦s Splines\Wandspline.sli

But when I checked the files in my OMSI, it has these files.
Therefore, can u help me, please?

B.T.W. I am from Hong Kong XD
Are these the only things you are missing?

Oct 24, 2016
@Kian

The link should have been sent to your email address that you entered when purchased, SendOwl automatically does this but sometimes it can fail for whatever reason so if you still don't get it let me know via PM and I can get it resent for you.

@ng955

Which splines are you missing?

@TMchan

Are these the only things you are missing?
The exact same splines that TMchan are missing.